Get the myAT&T app
C

• 

9 Messages

Monday, September 20th, 2021 3:48 AM

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone.  When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T account, but I still got the same message and "your information did not match our records" after trying a few times.  I called AT&T customer support, but he was not able to resolve this problem after more than an hour and told me to wait for a day or two to try again.  I tried to log in the next day (Saturday), but it still did not work.  Then today (Sunday) I changed my password on myAT&T account again and waited for about two hours, but I still got the same messages "use the correct ID" after first try and "your info did not match our record" after second.  I cannot log in to U-verse app on my phone, either, because two days ago the customer support rep told me to log out and log in to see if I would be able to get in on the phone which I couldn't, of course!!!! How can this crap keep happening!!!??? 

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@ Cschocke0415, did you try a workaround such as creating a sub-account?

This worked for me and did not involve any wasted time on the phone with Tech Support...

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I don’t think so it’s so confusing but I will try that tonight. Thank 

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

This is totally ridiculous. 

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I can no longer log in to my U-verse app either after it working fine last month.  I'm using my att.net email address and the password I've always used.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr!  I pay WAY TOO MUCH for this cable to have a non-working app!

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hello! Guess who also can’t log in to their U-Verse app after going through this thread, deleting and re-installing the app, and creating a new sub-account. “Connection issue. Please log in again. Error code:998” November 15, 2022

(edited)

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I'm having the same problem.  Hours on the phone and unsuccessful attempts at so-called "experts" through an ATT connect that was texted me--they're bots and worthless.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.