For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
C

• 

9 Messages

Monday, September 20th, 2021 3:48 AM

Closed

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone.  When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T account, but I still got the same message and "your information did not match our records" after trying a few times.  I called AT&T customer support, but he was not able to resolve this problem after more than an hour and told me to wait for a day or two to try again.  I tried to log in the next day (Saturday), but it still did not work.  Then today (Sunday) I changed my password on myAT&T account again and waited for about two hours, but I still got the same messages "use the correct ID" after first try and "your info did not match our record" after second.  I cannot log in to U-verse app on my phone, either, because two days ago the customer support rep told me to log out and log in to see if I would be able to get in on the phone which I couldn't, of course!!!! How can this crap keep happening!!!??? 

• 

32 Messages

2 years ago

@ Cschocke0415, did you try a workaround such as creating a sub-account?

This worked for me and did not involve any wasted time on the phone with Tech Support...

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I don’t think so it’s so confusing but I will try that tonight. Thank 

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

This is totally ridiculous. 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I can no longer log in to my U-verse app either after it working fine last month.  I'm using my att.net email address and the password I've always used.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr!  I pay WAY TOO MUCH for this cable to have a non-working app!

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hello! Guess who also can’t log in to their U-Verse app after going through this thread, deleting and re-installing the app, and creating a new sub-account. “Connection issue. Please log in again. Error code:998” November 15, 2022

(edited)

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I'm having the same problem.  Hours on the phone and unsuccessful attempts at so-called "experts" through an ATT connect that was texted me--they're bots and worthless.

1 Message

25 days ago

Yes! I agree with you! I cannot sign in and I need some help!

• 

32 Messages

25 days ago

I have not used the Uverse app in months so I just signed in using the sub-account I made a few years ago. Apparently the app has been updated and is working good for me. Try what is suggested earlier in this years old topic...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.