For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Help for your devices & games
Ftank916's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 12th, 2016 3:46 PM

LG G4 video call unavailable?!?!?

Just got the LG G4 and I've been trying to use the video call feature, however every time I attempt to I get a message stating "video call is unavailable connecting to voice call". My sister owns the LG G4 as well and is able to use the video call feature and we are both in the same service area! We've attempted to have her video call me as well but when she tries she recieves the same message on her end, but only when attempting to video call me and not anyone else! This is extremely frustrating and I have enabled the video calling from my settings so I don't know why this isn't working, I've searched all over and haven't found any solutions as of yet.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Ftank916!

Thanks for posting!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your new device, and understand how important it is for all of your device feature to be accessible. AT&T Video Call requires a postpaid account, and HD Voice must be properly provisioned. Also, Voice Calls are not compatible with the 3G Microcell at this time. We’d like to review your account with you to ensure your HD Voice settings are correct, and find a resolution for this issue together.

Please send us a private message with your full name, AT&T mobile number, and a good time to reach you.

Thanks!
-Spencer O AT&T Social Media Manager
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.