Need to connect your router?

Do you need some help with a connected device?

We have what you need to set up your 3rd party modems & routers, smart TVs and gaming systems. You'll also find hints, discussions and troubleshooting tips for the devices you want to connect with.

Let's get you connected!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(4)

Accepted Solution

Is it possible to have the policy adjusted so I can access my home router's advanced settings over the WAN?

I just received a new router and was pretty excited to try out the new app until I tried using it. In theory, it's a great idea and I can understand why the default policy is to only allow access to advanced settings while connected to the local LAN, however, that limitation seriously limits the use

Questions

Accepted Solution

How To Make Dedicated (Valheim in Unraid) Server Reachable?

Hi there, I'm looking for assistance in allowing those outside my network to see & connect to my Valheim server, which is setup locally on my Unraid machine. I've read countless threads on this and no one seems to be doing it with AT&T without using the IP Passthrough mode. I have already se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T Easement Question

I would like to talk to someone about a AT&T easement on my property in Flordia, Do you have a email contact address I can send my question?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Firewall security for LAN ports when Gateway is in passthrough mode?

Context: I just got AT&T fiber service installed with a BGW320-505 Gateway. I want to use my eero Pro 6E mesh with the ATT gateway in IP Passthrough mode.  On the gateway I have 3 eeros connected via ethernet backhaul.  On the Gateways's 4th ethernet port I have a switch that connects

Questions

Join the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment discussions...

(17)
Fiber optic junction box lid missing

Fiber optic junction box lid missing in my yard

Questions

1GB not worth it for me

I recently upgraded from 500 to 1gb and found that it is not worth it for me, because I cannot get a strong enough WiFi signal in my office. I was maxing at around 450 down, which isn't really any better than it was before.  Unfortunately I can't move the router, and my Wife would most definit

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is it possible to have the policy adjusted so I can access my home router's advanced settings over the WAN?

I just received a new router and was pretty excited to try out the new app until I tried using it. In theory, it's a great idea and I can understand why the default policy is to only allow access to advanced settings while connected to the local LAN, however, that limitation seriously limits the use

Questions

motorola bgw210-700 requiring frequent reset and speed seems to have slowed

motorola bgw210-700 is slowing down and request more frequent reset. Is it getting old and need replacement

Questions

Frequent disconnects every few minutes

Just recently swapped over to att fiber and my experience has been pretty bad. The internet speed is fast which is great but I constantly disconnect every few minutes. I'll disconnect and after a few seconds (maybe 10) I'll reconnect. It's not too noticable when I'm working or just on my phone but g

Questions

Do you have questions about your Wi-Fi gateway & equipment?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.