Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (100)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Assurion isn’t AT&T. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Asurion Insurance Claims are Total Scams and AT&T/Asurion are Both Dishonest and Screw You as Badly as Possible

AT&T's customers are unaware of the 15-day return policy for the damaged device when they file a claim with Asurion. Asurion goes out of their way to make sure they don't mention this anywhere but the fine print. Then they charge you $850, keep the $250 deductible, they keep the old device, and

Questions

This ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ You can even purchase unlocked that support At&t wifi calling. The M-cell hasn't been restocked or sold in over 3 years.  The registration site has not been maintained since 2017. Time to move forward. 

to the conversation: 

Anyone else here upset that ATT is deactivating their microcell services as of 2/2022?

Anyone else here upset that ATT is deactivating their microcell services as of 2/2022? Anyone know how we can get them to reconsider?  I live out of town, the only way we can get internet services is wireless to our house.  In order to have a signal to call anywhere from our house, we dep

Questions

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what direct message?

commented 

2 years ago

to the conversation: 

Has anyone been able to order off Samsung.com with no issues?

Placed an order on 16th through AT&T website, order cancelled by Enjoy because there was something wrong with his app. Placed an order on 18th with Samsung.com, everything looked ok and then got email on 21st stating order cancelled by AT&T. Called AT&T loyalty department. Was told to pl

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Billing description changed

Who is the (Edited per community guidelines) in your billing department that decided to change the billing description that appears in our checking accounts for automatic payments? It used to be AT&T Data Plan and now it is "Easycharge Consumer?  It no longer references AT&T.  I h

Questions

Yup, sorry ⬆️⬆️⬆️

to the conversation: 

stolen and broken iphone but no insurance

i have had this new iphone 12 since feburary, i recently got my first job, on my second day of working it was stolen by a client, i have put down a police report, im willing to press charges on the man who did this...i was able to lock my iphone and play the sound on my find, the men threw my phone

Questions

100 % this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

to the conversation: 

I bought an iPhone SE 2020 at a flea market, but it was locked/blacklisted. How can I get it unlocked?

I purchased at iPhone se 2020 at the flea market and I just found out it is locked and/or blacklisted 0what can I do

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

All outgoing calls are redirected

Every time I try to make a call I get a voice saying "Thank you for calling AT&T about your wireless service." Then it connects me to some support line that asks for my name number and password. When they asked for the password I hung up. It honestly made me nervous, any way around this?

Questions

🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously? You are totally misrepresenting the previous comments, which are here  https://forums.att.com/conversations/wireless-billing/dishonesty/61cc9a0c3d9a67632589e621

to the conversation: 

To all who commented

For the ones who were quick to say I'm behind on my bill.... News flash, your dead wrong and my phone got turned back on. I've never had my phone shut off for non payment! No the facts before running your false facts!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

@ugodogor wrote:     ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️a   pay-as-you-go plan.     ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️ What does that mean to you?   Most use it as a synonym for prepaid services.  We already know we’re talking prepaid, we are trying to determine which type of prepaid.     ⚫️Att

to the conversation: 

Refund of money and complete unwillingness to resolve issue

Have spent over 7 hours with AT&T reps, who simply refuse to use any kind of logic or show any kind of willingness to actually help resolve a problem that AT&T caused! Here's the latest conversation, where a customer care rep claims I should pay for AT&T’s mistake: [Edited for privacy-Please do not

Questions

Good lord 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

AT&T’s policy to charge modem rental fee is illegal per the new federal regulation in Jan 2021

How AT&T as an internet service provider is able to bypass the latest Federal regulation effective 20-Jan-2021, Which prohibits ISP’s to charge customers modem or router equipment rental fees if they are willing to buy or get their own device?

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Surveillance

I have a district attorney case we're surveillance keeps hacking and preventing internet service. Once they even prevent me from even typing the password. You guys are losing customers this is a billion dollar industry. They are sabatoging your phones you need to have their devices for surveillance

Questions

@GLIMMERMAN76 is correct THIS ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️International phones wont work in the USA when 3g shuts down, and 5g wont work now.

to the conversation: 

Purchasing a new BYOD device abroad

I am in Italy for the next 6 weeks. I am eligible for an upgrade with my current iPhone XS Max.  But I am interested in the Samsung Note20.  Would I be able to purchase a new phone here in Italy and just move my sim card over to it?

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

bad service from cell tower

I have a cell tower only 3 miles from me but I am lucky to get 3 bars. After using cellmapper and other websites and also talking to a field technician, I have found that all the antennas on the tower are all pointing in one direction towards that major city. This wrong they have five more towers in

Questions

Again not an att employee read the thread 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Don’t buy from Sam’s Clubs

Walked into a Sam’s club and sales rep asked what I paid for cell service, I said just under 200 for 4 phones. He said, what if I can get you 4 new iPhone 11 Pro’s for free and cut your bill to 160 by switching over to Att&t. I said what’s the catch, he says just port over your lines and trade i

Questions

Again 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

AT&T Prepaid Redirecting My Calls- Ordering Phones without Permission

For months I have been plagued by AT&T Prepaid Wireless redirecting my calls to only go to their call center because the phone I am using, which btw is an HTC U20 5G, is not compatible with their upgrade.  How they are able to get away with this is my first problem.  It is a prepaid plan, but yet th

Questions

Most techs are home dispatch most likely one of your neighbors. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Report ATT&T Van

Hello! There's an AT&T-branded work van that's been parking in our residential area over the course of the past year...sometimes in red-curb street zones (and getting ticketed/blocking view of incoming traffic) and sometimes left for a week at a time in the same public parking space, moved only

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

How to sign up for Corona virus assistance in California

As you can see, its impossible to find the link on ATT website. Doesn anyone here have a step by step?

Questions

@Juniper 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

transfer internet billing to a new person

I would like to transfer my son's internet billing into my son's name. I no longer live in the house where the service is being provided.  I was sent a link to transfer the billing but it does not work.  I should not pay for a service I do not use. Thank you, Marilyn Greenfield

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Pandemic Assistance

Lost my job as a result of recent shutdown and my service was suspended due to late payment. I got an email, and wanted to validate its authenticity. I'd like to know more about "Credit any fees to restore service" they offer.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.