Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
ariel052005's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, May 16, 2022 10:06 PM

stolen and broken iphone but no insurance

i have had this new iphone 12 since feburary,  i recently got my first job, on my second day of working it was stolen by a client, i have put down a police report, im willing to press charges on the man who did this...i was able to lock my iphone and play the sound on my find, the men threw my phone out the window of his car as he was driving...later when my shift ended i went down the street looking for it at its last known location, i found it on the middle of street, no case, completley broken...the screen will turn on but other then that it doesnt work, i cant even unlock it with face id...i have no insurance...is there anything i can do? i got this phone on a plan, it was offered because we had returned a samsung to at&t...please let me know if theres anything i can do about this i have proof, i dont have the money to offered a whole new one...

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.8K Messages

3分前

As far as ATT is concerned, no, there is nothing you can do. You will still have to pay it off. As for the phone itself, your options are to repair or replace and it doesn’t sound like repairing is a viable option.

ACE - Sage

• 

98.7K Messages

3分前

Yup, sorry ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.