Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (192)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it OK to reboot the router routinely?

I go through a ritual every Saturday morning. I back up my computer, I reboot my computer, I reboot my phone, I reboot my smart watch. Is it OK to reboot my router every weekend?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Engineer for Tulsa, Ok

We live on acreage in Owasso with new housing additions all around us now. These new additions all have AT&T Internet yet we are told it’s not available for us.  I would like to talk to someone about why that is and what can be done about it.  

Questions

OK button grayed out

am unable to access my cell device... I did a reboot. Entered PIN. OK button grayed out

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it ok to turn off the modem at night?

Is ok to turn off the modem at night and turn on in the morning

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is the OK button?

Where is the OK button on the remote? My father can't find it so his TV is stuck on press OK to watck TV.

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Hit ok message

When I’m watching a prerecorded show I get a line on the bottom of the screen, that says hit ok. When I do I have to go back and reload the program.  It’s very annoying.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ok At&T we need to talk.

Since I signed up for service at at&t back in June and switched from T Mobile which I had virtually no problems with this connectivity issue has gotten out of control. Now I don't usually complain about stuff like this I usually try to troubleshoot with support but I have done that over weeks to

Questions

OK Google

On a Samsung galaxy express 3 can I access ok google while the phone is sleeping?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disable standby to avoid from pressing OK.

We have 6 U-verse receivers in a A/V closet for 6 treadmills with TV's and when the machines are not in use the receivers timeout and you have to press the ok button. The treadmills are able to change the channels on the console, but do not have an ok button, so you have to go in the closet and and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is My Order Ok?

I am trying to make sure that my order went through ok. I got a phone and plan online today and I saw it charged my card already. I never got any email confirmation like it said I would. Can you let me know if this is normal? Also how long does it take to get the email after it charged my card. Than

Questions

OK HTC Recovery charge

My OK HCF Recovery charge (this is applied by AT&T) on a $17.00 long distance plan is $15.18. Which makes my fees and taxed 21.63 for long distance.  How can they be so high?

Questions

Hi bixby and ok google

I have the note 8 and hi Bixby and Google assistant not working right... hi Bixby work when it wants and Google assistant don't response to ok Google at all... I did find when I turned ok Google trusted voice and any time off... Ok Google works on home screen only... hi Bixby work a lot better too..

Questions

PRESS OK FOR TV NOT WORKING

We purchased a new Samsung tv. We've hooked it up and completed the set up. On the screen it has "PRESS OK to watch tv". When we press ok, nothing happens. What is wrong with.

Questions

Request Fiber internet at my location in OK

Request Fiber internet at my location in OK [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

Ok

Thank you.

Questions

AT&T - just Ok is NOT Ok!!! Service is Massapequa is non existent!!

I have a family of six.  All with cell phones.  All have at&t!   None of us can get or make calls from our home.  There is no services south of Merrick road in Massapequa.  I had to install a landline so my kids can reach me in an emergency at work or if I have to reach them.   What are you going to

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.