Need your talk or text logs?
Wendigust's profile

• 

17 Messages

Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 11:25 PM

Ok At&T we need to talk.

Since I signed up for service at at&t back in June and switched from T Mobile which I had virtually no problems with this connectivity issue has gotten out of control. Now I don't usually complain about stuff like this I usually try to troubleshoot with support but I have done that over weeks to where they have reset my mobile network I have asked for a replacement sim card thinking my sim is defective I've even reset my razr+ multiple times to finally realize that it is not me who's screwing up. Now I would call and politely ask for help to solve this which I have several times but to no avail. THIS IS A SAFETY CONCERN! If my connection happens to drop while I'm traveling or while I'm at home because I don't use a land line this is my lifeline then I am in trouble. So please I'm asking one more time for the love of all that is holy after literally 7 months PLEASE Help me fix this problem!

Accepted Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

3 months ago

Any discussion with AT&T is going to go something like this, first of all there's going to be the usual platitudes they're terribly sorry that you're having connectivity problems. Then they're going to suggest a whole bunch of troubleshooting things all of which are focused on your phone, because it must be the phone's fault. They're going to suggest you switch to airplane mode and then switch it back off again reset your network settings, and even factory reset your phone.

It's all lip service that will do absolutely nothing.  

The problem in my town has gotten so bad that we mass filled out FCC complaints and got phone calls and emails from our carrier and it has done absolutely no good.  

Same lip service.

Same useless troubleshooting recommendations

There is only one functional answer and that is to switch service providers.

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

3 months ago

Not att's problem.  And it's not AT&T screwing up. You just pick the wrong network.  

On you bud...

If service wasn't doing it for you when you first switched you should have switched back. You had 14 days to return the phone. And then you could have switched back to T-Mobile

This is why all service providers have significant disclaimers about coverage and quality of service. That puts it entirely on the customer to make the choice.

By the way all three major networks have a free option to test the network so that you can see if the service works for you. AT&T has a free trial through cricket.

• 

17 Messages

3 months ago

Yeah...the fact that I live in a metropolitan area well covered by AT&T id say I chose the correct network and it's most certainly on AT&T

Former Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

3 months ago

How are they working out for you? Oh, they’re not. You most certainly picked the wrong provider. It’s up to you to choose one that suits your needs. 

• 

17 Messages

3 months ago

And yet I'm connected directly to a tower in my area currently and still having issues when I shouldn't 😱 wow. It's almost like as a customer I want professional help from people who actually work at the company and not from someone who used to 😒

• 

17 Messages

3 months ago

Sorry for being rude but you get what you give I never disrespected anyone here and both of you come at me like I'm the villain when I did nothing but ask for help with my issue I've been having for over half a year 😒

Former Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

3 months ago

Then call them directly. This is a customer based public forum not a way to reach AT&T. 

Former Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

3 months ago

We’re not being rude, we are stating facts. It’s up to consumers to find the provider that suits their needs. 

• 

17 Messages

3 months ago

I called them and this is the first place I came a "Customer based forum" where actual employees happen to be on

• 

17 Messages

3 months ago

Stating facts in a Rude a** way

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.