Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (102)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ethernet Interface (eth4) repeatedly goes down

After experiencing a significant number of "No Internet" notifications when connected to WiFi, I check the Syslogs in the router. They show the Eth4 interface going down repeatedly. I have done everything I know to do to correct this to no avail: DSL Reset, System Soft Reboot, System Hard Reboot.&n

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock Device After Payment of ETF

Hello - I just paid my ETF and my account now shows zero balance (payment reflected). Is there anything else I need to do or how long to wait before I can unlock my device? I just tried unlocking and still saying I’m still under contract. Thank you! PV

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ETF for older phone that has since been disconnected

I have 4 lines on my AT&T plan. 3 have balance 6 months of a 30 month plan. The 4th phone is older and is long since paid off. My son recently went with another provider and had his AT&T data transfered. Now I need to cancel this 4th line with AT&T. Is there an ETF for this cancellation?

Questions

Taxes, charges, fees etc...

Does anyone have an idea how much the "taxes, fees etc. would be on a $45 monthly fiber internet bill?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

block (Edited as per community Guidelines) etc from my att wireless account.

how to block block (Edited as per community Guidelines) sites etc from my att wireless account.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay off ETF for a corporate phone?

I left my job in August of last year, but they let you keep your corporate phone. The company pulled it off their monitoring stuff, but it doesn't have a sim card. I had a perfectly working phone at the time, so I just kept my corporate phone as a back up. Well, my old phone broke and now I want to

Questions

Loss of pictures, etc

When factory resetting a phone do you lose your pictures that are saved on a sim card?

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Eth

Where is the battery on the gateway

Questions

我无法提交解锁设备请求

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Error in charging an ETF

I had paid off all my ATT charges , waited until the billing period was over and closed my internet and wireless accounts. Originally, I was told that I was being charged an ETF for my Internet. I had serviceman out to my place the week before to install the fiber internet service. After 7 hours and

Questions

Etc

What does 180 ETF mean

Questions

Outage with no ETA on resolution

For a week now I can only use my phone when I’m connected to wifi or communicating with only iPhone users. I cannot call or text people that doesn’t have iPhones when I’m at home. Which I’m at home a majority of the time. I keep getting told there is no ETA when service will be back up. Who knows ho

Questions

ETF for Uverse

Just wondering how much my etf would be? I have a 12 month promo contract for internet service. If cancelled before, I know there is an etf, but not sure how much. Had the service since November.

Questions

Do I have to delete trash, etc. one by one?

How can I delete trash, spam, etc. all at once; they continue to accumulate..do I have to do this one by one? Frustrated!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.