Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (110)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是从中国写信的,我有一部被AT&T锁定的iPhone,因为我住在中国,所以我没有AT&T帐户或AT&T无线号码。I tried to submit the unlock request at AT&T several times, but it didn't work out.

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Unlock code not working on Galaxy S7

I was approved for an unlock code from ATT, however I get errors every time I try to use it,   The email said I have 5 attempts or it will permanently lock to ATT.  I've tried it three times to no avail and I'm afraid to make more attempts.    I've followed the email sent b

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

iPhone 7 Unlock problem

I have been in the process of unlocking my phone for a long time but it has not been unlocked yet. How long will it take?  Device IMEI number: 359470080114962 Email: [email scrubbed]

Questions

Unlock iPhone issues - Current status - Pending (since 12-03-2020)

The Unlock process is stuck. I can't resubmit a new request, and the current request is waiting for my response. When I click on the link I received I get the link has expired message. Assistance with this matter is greatly appreciated. IMEI Number ************5465 Re

Questions

unlock imei

a add request to unlock imei [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information] bot not approve during 24 hours and now i cant to approve it and cant to add new request my number of old request is NUL520908356059

Questions

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue with my request. It was submitted on September 29th and we are on October 16th and the status remains "In-Progress"! My info is as follows: Request number: NUL398263925882 Current Status: In-

to the conversation: 

Unlock Request IN-PROGRESS for a Week

Hello @ATTHelp Could you please check the status of my device unlock request, it has been about a week since I submitted the request and it hasn't been resolved yet (neither approved nor declined). Here are my specific details: Request Date & Time 06-14-2022 13:0:10 PM

Questions

Unlock network code error

Kindly help me unlock my phone. The code sent by AT&T order status, did not work. My IMEI NUMBER IS  351713082629406 Request number:NUL525031533091 Thanks 

Questions

Yes I am calling that number - It tells me they aren't taking phone calls and to go to a website to fill out a form : link.att.com/fraud    There is no form to fill out.  Only sends me back to the fraud dept number 877.844.5584

to the conversation: 

How do I report fraud?

Has anyone tried to report fraud concerning your AT&T account? Someone bought an iPhone 13 using my account. After trying for an hour to speak to someone on their fraud number I gave up and went to the link their virtual assistant provided because of high volume. Guess what! The link referred me

Questions

在国外太久了,手机号码都ATT被取消了,账号密码都忘记了,手机现在也没办法解锁,而且还被加入了丢失、被盗,我gai

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

Proof of Purchase

I need proof of purchase for my LG V60's dual-screen case. I bought the phone through the At&t website. I tried live chat, but it seems to be down, or something. Who do I contact to get my proof of purchase so I can get the att deal? This is the one: https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my.rewards/ATTLG

Questions

Dear!My name is Nam Nguyen. I do not have an active AT&T mobile number. I come from Vietnam and i have an iphone 7. I bought it from a store in my country. I checked the emei in a web (http://imeipro.info/att-imei-check.html) and my IMEI is CLEAN in

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

Yesterday I resend request to unlock my phone again and got approved again and again no 8-digit number. See the status page. Current status - Approved We've approved your request

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

Received unlock instructions but no 8 digit code that I need.

I received these instructions but no code to use to unlock phone.   We've approved your request to unlock your device. Here are the instructions to complete your unlock:Unlock Steps - Use Non-AT&T SIM Card 1. Power off the device, remove the battery, and insert a non-AT&T SIM card.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.