Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to port out an inactive Prepaid line

I cant call them, i try to call 611 but it says "emergency calls only." I am behind on payments so that's probably why.Chat isn't avalable for GoPhone customersand They don't have an email related to customor service or at least not one I could find. I'm switching phone providers and I need my carri

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get Account Number for Prepaid ?

As per the help, I'm supposed to call 611. But no menu item to get Account Number nor account information. Also no easy way to talk to a representative.

Questions

Suspicious Fraud Activity via AT&T 611

Hi All, Please let me know next steps what to do if any of you come across similar...   Last Night 12/28/2017 09:27 PM Arizona Time, I called 611 from my AT&T Prepaid Mobile, and ordered an IPhone 6 Device. My Card got charged  with amount $217.19 (Pending State) w

Questions

ATT voicemail and 611 in Spanish, want to switch language to English

Hello All, I'm having a bit of an issue with calling into ATT services such as voicemail and 611. The prompts come up in Spanish and I haven't been able to find a way to switch it back to English (I'm working on  learning Spanish, but I'm still very much a beginner). Here's what I've done so far, bu

Questions

Number not found when calling 611 or 800 number from ACTIVE ATT GoPhone

I am on the 10 cents a minute plan. Last night my balance was running low. So, I added money using a prepaid load card I bought at CVS. I used *888*NNNNNN# to add the money to my account. The call was of course made from my phone. I did recieve a confirmation notice. I wanted to add a text package a

Questions

Ordering Online

Re: Ordering from the Premier Online Store was a HUGE mistakeOk, my problem was I initially hit the Pay outright for my iPhone X, then I went back and chose the Trade-in program. Instead of canceling or deleting the Pay outright on my credit card mistake, I was billed for two phones. One paid for on

Questions

set up payment arrangement not recorded on ATT side

I called Att 611 line set up payment arrangement on July 10th about 14:48 hrs central time.  I went thru the automated prompts along with date and telling me cc # and a text will be sent to my cell phone. I accepted terms and it said a text message will be sent .  now I have 3 phones and they send i

Questions

Trouble activating prepaid phone

I bought a $25 refill card and want to activate new prepaid cell phone with it, but I cannot connect to any of the phone numbers (611 etc.) suggested to get it started... I want to livechat but cannot register an account because I haven't got the phone number yet... please please let me know if you

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.