Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to port out an inactive Prepaid line

I cant call them, i try to call 611 but it says "emergency calls only." I am behind on payments so that's probably why.Chat isn't avalable for GoPhone customersand They don't have an email related to customor service or at least not one I could find. I'm switching phone providers and I need my carri

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get Account Number for Prepaid ?

As per the help, I'm supposed to call 611. But no menu item to get Account Number nor account information. Also no easy way to talk to a representative.

Questions

Suspicious Fraud Activity via AT&T 611

Hi All, Please let me know next steps what to do if any of you come across similar...   Last Night 12/28/2017 09:27 PM Arizona Time, I called 611 from my AT&T Prepaid Mobile, and ordered an IPhone 6 Device. My Card got charged  with amount $217.19 (Pending State) w

Questions

ATT voicemail and 611 in Spanish, want to switch language to English

Hello All, I'm having a bit of an issue with calling into ATT services such as voicemail and 611. The prompts come up in Spanish and I haven't been able to find a way to switch it back to English (I'm working on  learning Spanish, but I'm still very much a beginner). Here's what I've done so far, bu

Questions

Number not found when calling 611 or 800 number from ACTIVE ATT GoPhone

I am on the 10 cents a minute plan. Last night my balance was running low. So, I added money using a prepaid load card I bought at CVS. I used *888*NNNNNN# to add the money to my account. The call was of course made from my phone. I did recieve a confirmation notice. I wanted to add a text package a

Questions

set up payment arrangement not recorded on ATT side

I called Att 611 line set up payment arrangement on July 10th about 14:48 hrs central time.  I went thru the automated prompts along with date and telling me cc # and a text will be sent to my cell phone. I accepted terms and it said a text message will be sent .  now I have 3 phones and they send i

Questions

Ordering Online

Re: Ordering from the Premier Online Store was a HUGE mistakeOk, my problem was I initially hit the Pay outright for my iPhone X, then I went back and chose the Trade-in program. Instead of canceling or deleting the Pay outright on my credit card mistake, I was billed for two phones. One paid for on

Questions

Trouble activating prepaid phone

I bought a $25 refill card and want to activate new prepaid cell phone with it, but I cannot connect to any of the phone numbers (611 etc.) suggested to get it started... I want to livechat but cannot register an account because I haven't got the phone number yet... please please let me know if you

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?