ATT voicemail and 611 in Spanish, want to switch language to English
I'm having a bit of an issue with calling into ATT services such as voicemail and 611. The prompts come up in Spanish and I haven't been able to find a way to switch it back to English (I'm working on learning Spanish, but I'm still very much a beginner).
Here's what I've done so far, but no avail:
- Logged into my pre-paid account and switched the online language to English
- Restarted my phone (a Razer 1 phone running Android 8.1.0)
- Removed sim card and replaced it.
- Searched online for fixes/tutorials.
- Stared menacingly to intimidate the phone.
At this point, I'd figure I ask the community for assistance.