Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is the AT&T U-Verse 5031NV Wifi Gateway both a modem and router

I'm new to U-Verse Internet, so bear with me.  Previously I had both a modem and a separate router.My Question, is the AT&T U-Verse 5031NV Wifi Gateway, both a modem and router, combined?Or do I need a separate router, as well?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5031nv-030 compatibility with Bonjour

Hi, I cannot access my home network's Apple iTunes shared media libraries on my wired Windows 10 PC or any of my wireless iOS devices ever since ATT installed this 5031nv router a few weeks ago. I also lost the ability to sync my iPhone over WiFi with iTunes and the Remote app doesn't work anymore.

Questions

5031nv: how to change device IP assignment from static to dynamic/DHCP?

I have a router that's connected to 5031nv. The 5031nv is assigning it a static IP.  How do I change it so that 5031nv assigns it an IP dynamically (via DHCP)?   This is what I see when I log into 5031nv:  

Questions

5031NV Residential Gateway Ethernet port

I had a technician come out to help with some internment disconnection problems on my line and he left behind a replacement modem model 5031NV. My problem is that anything directly connected to the #1 Ethernet port on the back of the residential gateway fails to connect to the Internet. I've tried a

Questions

CANNOT CONNECT IPHONE OR IPAD TO PACE 5031NV WIRELESS SIGNAL

Problem started about 10-13 days ago...cannot connect to WIFI signal.  Tried logging into the router and changing the Wireless channel but that only worked temporarily.    The Wifi channel is now set to auto but as I said I cannot connect.  What should I try next?  Was there some kind of router soft

Questions

Sorry for posting again but I notice my question only shows when I'm logged in, I wonder why.

Today 7:21 am I called to inquire of strange log entries.  I stated that I have a server  (already cleared with a ticket number PRIOR to my having obtained service with at&t);  it has only one port open (80) so the only port I wanted open on the modem is 80 (webserver); we only have one solitary mac

Questions

5031nv Router has multiple MAC address?

5031nv router, AT&T uverse, home use.  Our router has a MAC printed directly on the box, last digit of 8.  The status page shows the MAC address of router is the same as on box.  However, our devices (both wan and lan) connect to the default gateway that has a similar MAC but last digit of 9.  I hav

Questions

Using Linksys WRT54G with U-Verse Pace 5031nv

I recently switched from AT&T DSL to U-Verse. As part of the process, they replaced my existing SpeedStream modem+Linksys WRT54G setup with a Pace 5031NV gateway that handles the jobs of both of the former devices. However, I feel like the wireless from this new device is way spottier on my iPhone a

Questions

How to stop uverse equipt with DMZPlus enabled from responding to external internet ping requests?

TLDR: How do I stop my Uverse 5031NV Residential Gateway from responding to ping requests from the internet when DMZPlus is enabled?Background:My reason for going into "bridge mode" is lack of confidence AT&T is adequately patching firmware in their UVerse RGs. Considering how many zero day and

Questions

Problems port forwarding on Pace 5031NV

I moved a year and a half ago to north of Austin TX and was given the 5031NV which replaced my NVG510. The 5031NV has not let me port forward in the time that i have had it, I have searched every forum and read every tutorial following even the smallest detail to a T.  Here is what i have tried. Sta

Questions

5031 NV MANUAL and USB PORT

WHERE can I get a manual for the 5031 NV router? Neither AT&T nor Pace will provide one. I need to know what I can use the USB port for.

Questions

Modem/Router 5031NV-030 Software security issues

Hey all,   I just got AT&T U-Verse and had to (very strongly encouraged) use their modem/router combo for service. After reasssigning my Network SSID and password to my choosing, I changed the router device password. While poking around I realized that I could see a lot of information without ever h

Questions

5031NV User Manual

I would like to download (from a safe source) the user manual for the AT&T (PACE) 5031nv router  I have looked many places online and cannot seem to find it.  I would like to learn more about the router, espcially for what the USB port on the back can be used.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.