Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (368K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
AT&T won't unlock my phone

I chose to try a different carrier than AT&T.  My AT&T acccount said I was unlock eligible.  Customer service said my phone was already unlocked, and gave me a transfer pin to use with my new carrier.  Activated my new sim card...went to use it in my phone , but it won't work; it wants an unlock pin

Questions

Set Up Personal Hotspot

I can't set up my hot spot that is included on my iphone X. (Unlimited Plan) Every time i go to the website, and it says its set up, the settings menu on my phone still says "Set Up Hotspot"

Questions

Clogged Conduit - No Internet for Over a Month

We set our install for ATT Fiber on the 5th of February and had been told our conduit was clogged and would need to be fixed. Our install now has been delayed for over a month. We had promised dig dates from the March 9th-11th and have yet to see anyone servicing the conduit. My wife works from home

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Internet

I currently have AT&T Fiber 1000, which is more than I need. Yet AT&T tells me the Fiber 300 and Fiber 500 plans are not available to me. Can anyone explain this? I live in Michigan. Zip code 48301.

Questions

New internet customer, equipment stolen from new apartment, now looking at an extra $150 charge to set up internet

I just moved to a new apartment and set up a new internet service account. The wifi equipment was sent quickly but was stolen from in front of my new apartment before I could get off work. Between work and getting things ready to move I was unable to try and get new equipment sent out until about a

Questions

Suspended my cell services and wanting me to pay $1300 for a warranty replacement device that is being returned

11 March 2024 My service was suspended due to warranty replacement been returned. I have called in several times and even tired to provided the tacking # before we even gotten to this point but the representatives still tried to make me pay for a device that is not longer in my position over @$1300

Questions

Att box on my property.

I bought a house with some land. There is a corner lot next to mine. I was told that the person that owns the corner lot was paid for the boxes to be placed on his property but the boxes are just over the line on mine. Could someone contact me about this.

Questions

How do I request a refund?

I tried getting a new pre-paid line working during last 2 days and AT&T couldn't get it working. The payment system was not able to charge me the whole amount. The representative on the phone tried a dozen time with different cards and told me that the only way is to charge $25 first and then th

Questions

Got a questionable email from yahoo/AT&T????

I received this email today stating the following: (Is it a scam?) Starting on March 11th  2024 ,  email that

Questions

Att landline refuses to connect with certain phone numbers

Our landline refuses to call out to certain phone numbers within our area code but will call out to others. We are in Stilllwater OK. We just get the message " all circuits are busy now please try again later 372"

Questions

Damage to Private Road

AT&T came out to install cable in late February and dug up the private road in the HOA. Who can I call to have the repair done? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can?t unlock iPhone

My phone is unlock eligible but my unlock request was denied because they said I tried to unlock it too many times when I only tried once. How do I unlock it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

buy cell phone

I purchased a new cell phone, I was going to hand over my old one, but I ended up giving up, I'm going to keep both cell phones, they are both paid in 36 installments, I would like to know if I keep both, could they block my line or can I pay the two normally?

Questions

Cancelled Account

I’m TyKiera Fikes and I have a cancelled account that was overdue by $617.24. I received an email from True Accord about the debt. I chose to resolve the debt by doing a one-time payment of 35% of the total. My AT&T Mobility account still states I owe the 35% so I’m confused on if I still owe th

Questions

Sim card activation

I lost my phone and I have another phone, how do I get my phone number changed to the replacement phone? It does have a sim card in it.

Questions

Closing an Account

My staff and I have spent several hours attempting to cancel an account set up by an ex-employee. We have been transferred from department to department (from wireless to business to loyalty and several others I can't remember). We were then told to go to a store to resolve this. The first store I

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Roaming Day Pass

While on a recent trip to Aruba, my ATT International Day Pass kicked in as usual. The problem was when I went to actually use my phone, it connected automatically to a carrier named SETAR and nothing was going through, no calls or texts. When I manually changed to the other carrier on the island, D

Questions

Fiber to our house??

I was wondering how to get fiber ran to our home. We kinda live in the middle of no where and AT&T is our only internet option but the lowest one is all we can get. I went on to the form to try and fill it out but it’s not a neighborhood or apartment. It’s just a house out here struggling. Would

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Popup permanently on my screen

There is a permanent popup from AT&T on my screen that I am unable to remove. It says "You're connected to a new network (attlocal.net)".  What do I need to deo to get it off my screen - it's blocking text I want to see.  I just got connected to AT&T yesterday.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email address associated with my account that isn't valid

I have an email account that is associated with my account that should not be, where can I find it and how do I delete it?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.