Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (70.6K)

Activity
Acp

Need to apply my ACP #(Edited to remove personal information) to my AT&T internet service account #(Edited to remove personal information).

Questions

Charged for Both DirectTV and U-Verse

I was charged for both DirectTV and U-Verse for a year and now AT&T refuses to refund me the cost of the U-Verse which I was not getting.

Questions

Internet Outage

No internet service

Questions

My Office365 Outlook account won't connect to my Yahoo accounts

A while ago my MS Outlook 2007 kept sending me messages to re-enter my password. When nothing I could do worked, I uninstalled the program and subscribed to Office 365. Now I have the same problem with Outlook 2019. What has been going on with Yahoo Mail?

Questions

how do I contact someone to leave a good comment?

I recently had troubles with my internet and the technical support guy that helped me was phenominal. I would like to leave a good coment about him because he did great worked and went above and beyond to help me and I believe that he should be recognized for what he did. How do I contact someone or

Questions

Unburied Internet Line

I have recently switched over to att from my previous provider. The technician came and installed our service with no problem. He told us that someone would come in a couple of days and bury my internet cable. That was two months ago.  I've called almost 10 times and talked to several people i

Questions

ACP Laptops

You are listed as a provider for laptops through the ACP program but I can't find the laptops that you can purchase through the program. Ive already applied and been approved by ACP. Can you provide me with a link to the ACP laptops?

Questions

Broadband and power light are solid green

We just had a technician come and upgrade our service from the 15 mb to the 50 mb plan at my apartment. Both of the lights are solid green and I’m able to connect to the Wi-Fi yet it has 0 actual internet service

Questions

Connecting a Eufy doorbell and camera to my router which is powered by ATT

I am attempting to install a Eufy doorbell and camera on my home and haven't been successful in mating either item to my router's signal. I called Eufy tech. assistance and found that both require a signal from a 2.4 gig router.  I don't know what my router puts out but I was told by the Eufy

Questions

My wifi is showing up as an available network for all my devices but giving no internet

I have a BGW320-500 that is not giving internet and its light is slowly flashing white. I have tried restarting the device many times already but nothing changes. I really need some assistance!

Questions

Can't add ATT mail accounts to Mac mail on MacBook Air and iPhone 5S

DATE: 9/11/2021 I wanted to post this on ATT Community Forum so everyone can have the answer. After speaking with ATT and Apple customer support for A WEEK STRAIGHT and talking to OVER A DOZEN REPS I finally just came up with the solution myself! Why even have a customer service/tech support depa

Questions

How can a business send a URL to an AT&T phone number?

Good afternoon, I work for a company called Tutoring Club of St. John's in Florida. We are trying to move our communication for scheduling to URL links for parents. We are having issues with our links being rejected by our parents that have AT&T cell service. Can you tell us how to make this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fixed Wireless - Gateway offline FOREVER

Smart Home manager can’t and won’t access my modem anymore for nearly a year now. I have tried to fix it every which way possible. Any solutions? Could my hardware be bad/outdated?

Questions

accessing BGW210-700 router with a swann dvr

I have a swann dvr that i want to connect to my att BGW210-700 router. Everything worked before with my older router, but I cannot set up the dvr to work with the router. In my gateway screen the ip protocols differ from the dvr and the router is dhcp where as the dvr is static ip. When I set to dhc

Questions

Mobile broadband disconnected.

I have a mobile broadband nighthawk with the unlimited roaming data. The other day I recieved a message stating I used more than 100mbs on another carriers network. An hour later the payment was taken out but have had no internet since. I have reset, I see the nighthawk claim to have a few bars but

Questions

Solid red broadband light, App crashing during setup, Financial and health barriers to technician coming into home

I have had my ARRIS BGW210-700 wireless box for 5 days. The app would not register the qr code or serial number for the first few days when trying to set up. The past two days it would register the qr code but the app would crash during the "this may take 30 min to setup" part of self installation.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Thunderbird warning box up that says: You are about to overide how Thunderbird identifies this site

Just this afternoon when I went to log onto Thunderbird to get my e-mail, I got a warning box that says:You are about to override how Thunderbird identifies this site    pop.att.yahoo.com:995This site attempts to identify  itself with invalid information--outdated informationThe certificate is not c

Questions

Closed

Trying to find out why my internet connection is not stable/slow

Hello, I live in an apartment building and I have the Internet 18 plan through AT&T and lately my connection has not been very stable or fast. Normally streaming movies or videos is not a problem, but now I have constant buffering and quality drops which I never had before in previous years. I d

Questions

Green data cable

I have a green data cable that isn’t plugged in. I have nowhere on the wall socket to plug it and I have nowhere on my cable box to plug it in so I’m very confused on what to do with this cable.

Questions

Fixed wireless out since 7/21/23 with NO remedy

My fixed wireless went out on July 21, 2023. Since then I have been on the phone with AT&T 7 times with not one service call, not one return call, not one remedy to the situation. 1st call to report outage. I did the troubleshooting and they said that would require a service visit. I was told

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?