Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
billing-payment by check(mail)

My payment is being paid from a trust account. The stipulations of the trust say "no electronic payments" so I will be paying by a physical check. The bill itself reads, "make checks payable to AT&T MOBILITY...the trustee made it payable to AT AND T...is that still ok? ..my account # is written

Questions

Damaged landline utility box

I have a damaged landline utility box in my front yard. It is held together with duct tape. The original provider was GTE. From the research that I have done this far, there is some indication that this is AT&T now. Is there a way to find out if it belongs to AT&T? I would love to get it re

Questions

Home repair emergency

need assistance today. She has doctor's calling her and cannot. She has appointment tomorrow she cannot call now so they are going to charge her a fee for not coming in since she could not call to reschedule 

Questions

Order canceled due to suspicious activity

I was attempting to order an iPhone 14 because the phone I currently have is 4 years old and on its' last legs. I desperately need a new one soon before it gives out on me. I put in all of the information asked during the checkout process, including my SSN. After everything was sent through I was

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Model DL102-2

I cant retrive the messages off the answering machine I call it when greeting starts I press *19 but the greeting just keep goin and want to record a new messageis it * or# before or after the 19(code) thanks for any help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Renewal of Long distance line contract

My business contract for a long distance line expired a couple of months ago and I've tried renewing it by calling a plethora of numbers that ultimately leads to me not getting anywhere. My bill went up drastically and is almost not even worth having compared to the price we used to have on the cont

Questions

At&t unlock carrier sim

Hi I recently bought a phone that has a carrier lock from at&t ( I didn't know it had) . I can’t use the phone because of it. Im at a loss, i don’t know what to do. I can’t sell the phone because nobody wants to buy it. Im stuck with a phone i can’t use because im outside of the US. Can someone

Questions

Landline Wire Removal

Greetings ! We ported our home phone to a cell phone a number of years ago but we still have a bundle of landline wires in our basement which I would like removed. 1) Will AT&T do this and if so, how much does it cost ? 2) If I can do this, can I get something in writing from AT&T that give

Questions

Unable to connect ATT Phone Advanced to Google Fiber Network

I am attempting to connect ATT Phone Advanced to a Google Fiber network, but unable to receive or initiate calls. ATT Phone Advanced tech support says without explanation that this is a Google Fiber issue.  If I unplug the cable between the Phone Advanced system and the Google Fiber router,&nb

Questions

1988 Pacific Bell Account

Hello. I am searching for records to an old Pacific Bell account from 1988 in Santa Clara. Thank you. 

Questions

phantom phone billed to account

Hi, We've been with AT&T for several years and have 1 landline on our account. Today I noticed that I have overlooked a charge for a phone to our account for QUITE a while for a phone number we don't have, so I called att and spoke with a rep. who opened a claim for me. What's bad/disconcerti

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sending callers directly to voicemail.

As a retiree, I have kept my landline even though my wife and I both have cell phones. Most of the calls we get are "junk" calls, so we don't answer.  I would like to set up my voicemail to kick in immediately or at most after one ring.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&TPhone-Advanced

does this require the use of any other service to qualify for the $45/month rate

Questions

Can't load the att.com/repair website

I have tried to load the att.com/repair site from many devices and different browsers on many connections. I can get to the first screen to specify personal/business and the first six digits of the phone number, but then the next page will never load.   It just eventually says "the server stop

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I turn off voicemail on AT&T Fiber home phone

We just got set up with AT&T Fiber for Internet and home phone. Apparently, some sort of voicemail got set up, even though we didn't request it and weren't told about it. Now, all our messages are disappearing somewhere in the ether. I have searched all over this site, but can't find any useful

Questions

EL52500 Home Phone Base Unresponsive

The base has the answer on/off and in-use lights blinking red in tandem. Handsets all say No power at base but obviously there is power. Outlet cord and phone cable are plugged in as they should. All have been unplugged and plugged back in. I can get the handset to reprogram mode to match to the bas

Questions

Fraud email response

I submitted fraud claim 1/4/24 which AT&T noted on that date. I got an email 2/15/24 to respond to: g00050@att.com Is this legitimate or is this a fisher or scammer email. Who do I resend my info to as now AT&T is claiming I didn't send them the information which I did send them with the cl

Questions

Easement Vacation

my company owns a parcel of ground in Madison County Illinois. the parcel is at the intersection of Wanda Rd and Wagon Wheel Rd. trying to sell the parcel and there is an inactive att easement that needs to be vacated. trying to find right group to contact. sent a prior message and moved to direct c

Questions

Phone Utility pole broken for weeks causing public safety issues

I am the City Manager for Sandusky Michigan and have made multiple attempts to get ATT to deal with a broken pole that is causing wire to hang and create a safety issue. Kids are able to touch the wires that are hanging low

Questions

AT&T Prepaid Phone Card

I have 5 cards that I used while traveling on business before the Advent of cell phones. Are these still usable?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.