Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
manviruz's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 12:01 AM

Closed

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop Update

When will the samsung galaxy s5 get the update for android lollipop and why is my phone not able to get android 4.4.4

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

9 years ago

I am currently running 4.4.4, and am now downloading the latestupdate (1433.7MB).  What is this download and what is it supposed to do???

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

It's the latest Android OS, Lollipop, / Android L / Android 5.0 all the same. I have a 24mbps download speed and my device took over 90 minutes to download, then another 30 to install. When its done running / installing, your device will be on the most current version of Android.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

have the Galaxy S5 after I drop the update it stopped accepting my charger cords it doesn't fully charge throughout the night and it will burn up 80% the battery within one hour my Wi-Fi works normal the speed at which the phone is working seems a little slower I did a factory reset and 5.1.1 is still on my phone but for whatever reason all the functions and everything is going back to normal I called AT&T to make sure that I had the correct update and that it was functioning he said yes....what concerning is as I now have another AT&T update now already in and sitting in running apps under application manager claims that it is version 212.??? when I called AT&T they told me that the last update that was pushed was the Lollipop well my phone already has that so what could this possibly be????

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

the other strange part yes I've done a factory reset and yet the update still is on my phone

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

Once a os update is installed a factory reset leaves the latest os on the phone.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.