Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
sanndinkel's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 18th, 2014 12:42 PM

Samsung Galaxy Express Won't Turn on??

I have a Samsung Galaxy Express that I can not get to turn on. Yesterday the phone was working fine, I put it on the charger and an hour or so later picked up the phone to find it "turned off" with a completely black screen. I have tried to power it on, take out the battery, and try the factory reset (holding volume up key, home key, and power button) and the phone is doing nothing. I have no clue if the battery is charged or not, so I put it back on the charger and tried all of these processes once again- still nothing. I also tried taking the battery out and leaving it out for a few hours, and nothing. Does anyone know of anything else I can try?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have a samsung galaxy prime. I droppped it in the toilet. I got it out pretty quick. I took it apart and put it in a bag of rice for awhile. It powers back on but the touch screen isnt working at all and I have to take battery out to turn it off. Any suggestions?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I would love to know if you did find the solution because I am facing the same problem now!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Sorry mominn, I have no solution. I just gave up after weeks trying to fix the phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.