Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Rahnika2018's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Monday, May 20th, 2019 1:42 AM

Why can you provide for what you have charged me for already.

I liked the network and the coverage for the company is great for the data. any time I wanted to make a phone call I had to restart my phone.
So i went ahead and bought me a different phone just calls on a different service provider and was looking in to different options to reduce the cost on At&t. By this point I used AT&tT services for 12 day. Mean while I was on ac ed; prepaid webpage I ended hitting on one of the plan and end up changing it. I called support right away, as obvious got sent to some for foreign country.

I found out a new way to Rob people. no matter how spoty your website is make one click and boom tour plan is gone, you end up being in a different plan than you were in and you get a negative balance on your account and no help to correct it. so they will steal your money for the time you've paid already and make you pay even more for less than what you were getting orginally.

I was in complete different impressions about AT&T

"Best product with worst customer service "

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

They don't have any solution for this. I tried numerous times and it's been 3 days I have not had service on my phone even after paying for it in advance in full. Because of all these problems I had to switch to prepaid, I thought I wouldn't have any unnecessary problems but thanks to AT&T it showed me no matter what you we won't have you live with peace of mind. "SHAMEFUL" You keep stealing from people and one day you will left by yourself.

I have made arrangements to switch to Verizon Wireless with all my lines including my business phone lines. They seem to change a little more than AT&T but no hidden/unrealistic charges.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.