Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

(3396)
At&T replacement

aT&T is the worst service provider till so far. Worst customer experience. What is the alternative? Where did you move to?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Roaming on my prepaid plan

I cannot seem to enable roaming for my prepaid plan. My phone is effectively out of commission. I cannot even receive text messages from my banks, etc. Is it possible to activate roaming with a prepaid plan?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

No more $55 plan?

Att seems to be going through a restructuring of plans.    I typically keep my number alive with a by the minute plan and $100 deposit while out of country (about half the year)  and then switch to a $40 or $55 plan when in the US.   I'm looking at plans again and just t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid Unlimited Users: What's your experience with AT&T PREPAID SM Unlimited?

I was on the verge of upgrading my 5GB prepaid plan to AT&T's PREPAID SM Unlimited based on the marketing copy "Unlimited high-speed data - AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy" but being a battle-hardened rural broadband veteran, it didn't take me long to spot the h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Virtual Phone Number

I would like to purchase a virtual phone number for two factor authentication with Bank of America. Bank of America will only send an authentication SMS to certain numbers. Will Bank of America send an authentication SMS to an AT&T virtual phone number.

Questions

Accepted Solution

25 cents a minute plan

Is anyone else having trouble finding the 25 cents a minute plan on Prepaid? I am trying to switch from it, and I can no longer find it in the options. It was there 3 weeks ago when I switched from it to a monthly plan. Thank you.

Questions

INCOMING call/text charges while traveling or living in Mexico?

I currently have an AT&T Prepaid $40/15GB data per month plan with a California-based number. The plan description page says my plan "Includes unlimited nationwide calls and messaging in and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada." I'm still unclear about INCOMING calls or text messages to my numb

Questions

International

Why am I not seeing 35 international add on

Questions

Closed

International

Why am I not seeing 35 international add on

Questions

Prepaid Wireless Account Minutes

I had a prepaid wireless account for my husband. He only used it for emergency calls, maybe 30 minutes in a year.  I deposited $100 in his account on 3/31, but when he tried to use it this week, the account was closed, and phone deactivated due to 'SIM card not provisioned'.  Per customer

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlimited $50 with autopay plan

Hi, I am on the $40 plan without autopay. I want to change to unlimited plan $50 with autopay. 1. What should I do first, turn on autopay or click change plan?   2. When will it start autopay?  3. Will I get discount $15 to pay $50 with autopay? because I am not the new customer. 4.

Questions

Hotspot Ping Spikes

I use a prepaid hotspot for my connection since I live in a rural area where cable is not available. I also do a lot of streaming and gaming. While im playing a game I get random lag spikes where everything will stop moving and then a few moments later (Edited per community guidelines) to where they

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.