Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

A
I want to change my credit card info for my prepaid account

I am an international student and I have a phone number that I got from at&t. The problem is that the credit card that I was using to pay my phone bil

Questions

Missing Walmart Bonus Data

Hello, I purchased an AT&T prepaid phone from Walmart to take advantage of the bonus 17GB of data on the 8GB plan.  I activated the phone several days

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T Prepaid pro-rationing is skipped if plan is changed on day before plan renewal. Double charged.

The AT&T Prepaid plan change prompt states: "We recommend you wait to make this change until the day before your plan renews.." However, when a custom

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I purchase additional hotspot data

I want to know if there is s way to purchase an add -on to my existing AT&T prepaid accounts mobile hotspot data?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Monthly auto-renew 200 text message Add-On

Hello, I have the $4.99 monthly add-on feature for 200 text messages that is paid for from my account balance. Is anyone experiencing AT&T removing th

Questions

Prepaid $50 plan: enrolled in autopay, no discount this month

I've been using $50 prepaid plan for a long time, and today it reminds me to pay $50 instead of having discount with autopay. Not sure why this happen

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Change my plan

I have been a loyal customer for a really long time so thats why i am asking for help i dont use my internet on my phone only unlimited talk and text

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Plans

I want my prepaid plan changed to the 15.00 like my girlfriend is on bc I don't have any need for the data or anything I just need unlimited talk and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Multi Line

Me and my husband both have prepaid wireless, I just added a 75 dollar plan to my phone and now its time for his,I've been thinking about getting the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Missing Walmart bonus data

It's been over 11 days since I activated my Walmart phone on the $40/month 8GB plus 17GB of bonus high-speed data plan and the bonus data still hasn't

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts