Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Change plan

Had the 45 dollar plan and changed to the 65 dollar plan by mistake and now I can't make calls

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a monthly fee for $2 daily plan?

Regarding the $2 daily prepaid plan,is there a monthly fee?is it necessary to pay $2 the day when the phone only receives texts instead of sending tex

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Does AT&T support a prepaid phone connecting to vodaphone in Germany ?

I was told by at&t support that I could not add access to German providers to my US prepaid phone. Just got to Germany and my phone is connecting to v

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

5G on AT&T Prepaid?

With the variety of prepaid plans available, do/will any of them support 5G when the phone (specifically the iPhone 12) or the network supports it?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Prepaid robbery

So I went to the AT&T kiosk and I paid $50 unfortunately I was not able to change from my $35 plan to the $50 plan in time. Long story short I call th

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

12 Month Prepaid Plan Questions

I currently have a multi-line plan with two lines, paying $50/month total for two lines (including multi-line discount and auto-pay discount). I was l

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Account balance, payments, and keeping phone # active

I made a $100 payment Sept. 2019 and switched to the 25 cent a minute plan and left the account dormant until two weeks ago (start of Feb. 2020) when

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Receiving SMS in Saudi Arabia

Hi,I have a prepaid AT&T line and I'm traveling abroad for a few months. I need a plan that will allow me to at least receive text messages (SMS) duri

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

GPS on a Unite device

My AT&T Unite device was stolen when my house was burglarized. Is the Unite device GPS enabled?

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

How can I extend my prepaid card if I bought the prepaid card in Taiwan?

I bought a prepaid card in Taiwan. How can I exntend the prepaid card in US?

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago