Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Autopay

I want to do the multi line autopay for prepaid I need 3 lines. When I sign up will I have to pay the full $65 or will it be the $45?

posted 

Yesterday at 12:50 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:13 AM

Paid for Hotspot it's not working

I purchased the 75$ prepaid unlimited plan that includes 10g hotspot. Everytime I try to turn it on a message appears informing me there's no hotspot

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:42 AM

Simcard out of USA

I have an american bank account and I live in Europe; to receive SMS bank verification code I need an american mobile number.How can activate an AT&T

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Canada roaming - store clerk said it would work but alas

Went into store and asked the clerk for a prepay plan to use the phone in California, Hawaii and Canada. Got the $35 prepay, Just got to Canada and no

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

AT&T Prepaid plan in Europe (in 2020)

Is still roaming not available in Europe?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How long have to leave AT&T in order to transfer same number back to AT&T and have them consider it "new service" or "new line"?

I recently left AT&T post-paid (many years a customer) to Verizon prepaid, expressly for the purpose of (eventually) transferring back to AT&T in the

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Existing AT&T Prepaid attempting to Change Plan to $25/mo. with AT&T Prepaid

Hi, I'm an existing AT&T Prepaid customer but I'd like to save money and change my plan to the promotions Prepaid Plan of $300/year ($25/mo.) AT&T P

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

8GB Prepaid Plan questions

Hello, We are currently on a postpaid plan. I had a few questions about the 8GB prepaid plan.1. Does the price include taxes and fees? If not, what ar

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

ATT prepaid refill

Hey! I've topped up my prepaid card few times from paygonline.com and once using a 100$ refill card. Is the online refill the same as with physical r

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

keep cell phone active status for extended time

Hi, I'm wondering if AT&T do a prepaid deal where one's mobile phone is inactive (not used) but stays with active status, with a one off payment. My

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago