Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

J
How to change the phone number

i don’t know how to change my phone number

Questions

About the broadband service

How to I get helped lowering my bill I been sick with covic and my bill is due tonite at 12 and I only have 45 on my acount

Questions

Ebb was removed

I few weeks ago i was approved for ebb and the ebb plan was active on the att website but now it isn't. It says the regular $65 is due. How can I restart it?

Questions

How to activate ESIM Manually

Need help activating esim

Questions

$50 prepaid At&t

But don't know if it has data on it on and not WiFi only. Idk what I'm doing obviously!

Questions

Prepaid upgrade plan

I opened a prepaid account for sim card in April and the customer service rep. suggested doing the 25gb plan for $25 a month if prepaid for 12 months, which I did. I paid $300. Then about two weeks later, I ran out of gb's and contact customer service. She suggested I add 5 GBs for $10, which I did

Questions

Can I do a prepaid data plan with a mobile hotspot device?

I work remotely in rural area and need a hotspot option for wifi.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid Billing When Adding Another User

I opened a multiuser account with 3 total users at the beginning of October. I want to add a new user today (10/18).  The new user has not paid anything yet, just simply gotten an account set up.  My questions are: 1) Will my billing start all over and I have to pay for all 4 lines tod

Questions

7 day pre-paid international add on expiration

Does the 7 day pre-paid international add on expire at midnight the night before or at the same hour you added it to your account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid

I'd like to get the prepaid 300 yearly plan but on an esim. Is it possible to order and request an esim for this plan? If not, can I order this plan with a physical sim can I go into an ATT store and transition it to an esim? As the plan is only available online but esims are only available in s

Questions

My plan

I accidentally hit change my plan and now my phone is off. Help

Questions

Forgot to make a payment

Yesterday I forgot to make a new mensual payment. So my balanse expired. Do I have to have it back ? It was quiet big

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.