Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Number port failed

I purchased a byop sim and tried to port my number. I later got an email saying that the port failed. Is there any way I can cancel the port and go wi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

1 Year 25.00 Prepaid plan

Hi,My 25.00 yearly prepaid plan expires in August. Should I turn Autopay on now so everything is seamless upon expiration?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Suspending prepaid for traveling abroad

Hello,I have $25/mo prepaid plan that expires on aug 29. I left the US for 90 days and I want to know how can I suspend it for the duration of my trav

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Cant use internet browser but social media works

Hey guys, I bought a prepaid sim card the other day and have problems using it. In addition I bought a 50 Dollar plan, where I should have 10g of inte

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Can I use 5G on prepaid?

I was thinking of purchasing a galaxy s20 and was wondering if I could experience the benefits of 5G on the prepaid plans since they are cheaper

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Multi-line discount not working

I am a current pre-paid customer and would like to link another line (which is also a pre-paid individual line) to use the multi-line discount. Howev

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T PREPAID 8GB Promo Plan - is it 8GB per year or per month?

Is the 8GB promo plan for $300/yr 8GB of data per YEAR (8GB total) or MONTH (96GB over 12 months)?

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Prepaid plans

Afternoon I currently have metropcs and want to switch over to att prepaid plan. I have my own device. Also I’m interested in the $75 plan that is $50

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Setup hotspot

I’ve been trying to setup my hotspot on my iPhone.. it gives me the option to call att or visit a website! I have been unsuccessful at enabling my hot

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Callin husband rings weird

Phone ringing multiple short rings like 3 or more sometime that are connected like a long ring what’s does this mean

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago