Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

Accepted Solution

Best prepaid option for EU travelers

Hi there,we're from Europe and we'll be spending 3 weeks for vacation in California. Looking at the prepaid plans, the 8GB limited data plan seems alr

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Autopay Text Reminders

Hi,My name is John. My mobile number is (Phone number hidden). I would like to not receive monthly reminders of my auto payments. I know they are comi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Keep my prepaid phone number

I topped up my account balance with $30 about 3 months ago and immediately used them for buying a month plan. Do I have an extra 60 days to refill my

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

AutoPay on the $65 Unlimited Monthly Plan

Did the autopay savings for the $65 unlimited monthly plan go away? It is not showing up in my account while the rest of the plans still say save with

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Deal of the Day

prepaid phone card

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Prepaid : says balance is too low and there is $10 on it !

Hello,I have a prepaid plan (25c a minute).When I want to make a call it says "balance is too low" but there is $10 on the account !Does anybody knows

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Prepaid

Hi AT&T team,I would like to cancel my prepaid AT&T because I am not in the US any longer. The issue is that I cannot log in to the prepaid management

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

I ran out of data

My plan was 8GB data and I ran out of it. I have plan to stay in US until May,8 but I NEED to use internet. And the due date of this plan is May,5 now

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Autopay

I want to do the multi line autopay for prepaid I need 3 lines. When I sign up will I have to pay the full $65 or will it be the $45?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Paid for Hotspot it's not working

I purchased the 75$ prepaid unlimited plan that includes 10g hotspot. Everytime I try to turn it on a message appears informing me there's no hotspot

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago