Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Plans & Features

Plans & Features

The AT&T PREPAID plans and add-ons that meet your need.

(3592)
Can't purchase prepaid international $35 plan

I am traveling to the UK tomorrow and wanted to go ahead and purchase the $35 weekly add on to use my phone in the UK but the option is not showing in my prepaid account. It just shows 2 options to add on calling from the US to international.  I have the Galaxy S9.  Thanks

Questions

unlocked I phone with pat as you go card- and international calling

I have an unlocked I phone. and activated it with at &t pay as you go card . now I am going to travel in Europe. how can I get international service to call home to USA while traveling?

Questions

ACP and New ATT Prepaid Account

I got approved by ACP. I filled out the form for ATT ACP service. How do I proceed next? They called once and I called back but it is an endless loop and can't reach a person. Do I need to sign up for ATT account first? Or is that done by the form I filled out. Thanks!

Questions

Write a bad review

The manager in the 32951 S Dixie Hwy, Florida City, Fl 33034, made me waste my time and lie to me. He told me one thing and I wait for him in order to finish with another customer and later he just said that the promotion of getting a free phone with transferring a number including the phone hot spo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid - start of the new month?

Dear community, unable to reach the client service (what a surprise...), I ask you regarding the payment & start of a new month for Prepaid. If one month started on the 18th, but the next payment is done on 27th of the following month (thus having 9 days without call possibilities), does the f

Questions

How to get a receipt for an online payment?

This is a very basic need ! why don't we get an email with the invoice/receipt of a payment? where can we get it? On "Account history" it is not available (no receipt number, no possibility to get a PDF with tax amount...)

Questions

Tethering and Hotspot

How does one use the hotspot and tethering functions. It is supposed to be included in the $30 a month prepaid but I could not get it to work. The hotspot showed up but said a password was needed, I tried the pin to turn on the cell phone but it would not work. Where does one set up the password

Questions

2$ plan

I am not ale to switch to the $2 plan with ATT which I have had for years. I have switched mid August to the $40monthly plan, and now that I left the country I am not able to switch back to the @$2 plan. This issue for now costed me for now the remaining of my balance $40 because - I could not switc

Questions

$100GB/month plan but see 3rd parties offering 750GB/month plans

I have the 100GB/month plan but see third parties are offering up to 750GB/month plans on the ATT network. Can I have my account upgrade to one of these plans?   or do I have to go with a third party to get more than 100GB / month on AT&T?  

Questions

Stupid people doing stupid things

Picture of plan

Questions

Can’t receive SMS from foreign bank

Good afternoon, I’ve seen a bunch of other people making the same thread here so right away want to tell that I’ve tried to do the roaming thing and I checked the AT&T shield protection app. It still doesn’t work, I knew people who had the same problem and sms worked at first and then stopped. I

Questions

Losing text messages (add ons) for prepaid Motivate 2 phone

When my motivate 2 phone does software updates, I lose all my text messages that I have purchased but haven't used yet. It has happened to me multiple times and is getting very frustrating.  The texts are not expired.  

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.