Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
kymbesha's profile

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

Monday, November 24th, 2008 11:56 PM

Closed

Weatherbug Direct not working! Another weather app for Fuze? With radar?

I know there were some lists of weather apps for the Tilt awhile back.  I was a Weatherbug Direct user on my Tilt, and very happy with it, but for some reason, it doesn't seem to want to work on the Fuze.  It installs fine, but just won't load, and is not listed in Programs.  I can do a search and find the Direct folder, and set up my Prefs, but I just can't find a executable file for it. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?  If not, does anyone have another good weather app, preferably with some radar function?

Message Edited by kymbesha on 11-24-2008 03:58:04 PM

Mentor

• 

67 Messages

15 years ago

I have that version, but I don't have the freezing issue.  It does lag somewhat, but not that much.  One thing I don't like about Handango, they don't have much of a customer service to communicate, of something goes awry with a trial version. 

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

videomaker wrote:
No issues here running Memory Map radar on the Fuze, AT&T stock ROM.  The maps look great in VGA.

If it hangs on downloading the radar updates, you might try downloading a single image without the animation and try to troubleshoot where it happens.  If it downloads the base map okay, it's probably not a proxy problem.

The MM software version I'm using is 5.2.0, Build 756.

I'm running an earlier version of MM Weather Radar on my Fize -- 5.1.3 Build 717 -- on the stock Fuze/ATT ROM and it works fine . . . no lagging or freezing issues.  Occasionally, it won't download the weather data, so I just switch to another radar site in the area and it downloads, so I figure something is up with that particular radar at the moment.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.