For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Ashleyyxoh's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 11:59 PM

Closed

LG Shine - Messaging Help Please :]

In my text message inbox on my LG Shine there are different symbols for some of my messages. For example, I know that the "M" next to the envolope means multimedia or what ever, but I confused as to why some of my read meassages are shown as an open envolope and then a little rectangle with lines.
It is only on some of the messages. The messages are usually random and there is nothing special about them. They also dissapear from some messages. Does anyone know what this symbol stands for?

Message Edited by Ashleyyxoh on 10-14-2008 05:21:34 PM

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

16 years ago

but, is the RIGHT guess?

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

16 years ago

ADSisson wrote:
but, is the RIGHT guess?

Maybe...we'll see if she gets any more after she deletes some of her texts. TIME WILL TELL! Smiley Wink

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

16 years ago

I'm pretty sure that was right, because I did have a lot of messages on my phone.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

16 years ago

Ashleyyxoh wrote:
I'm pretty sure that was right, because I did have a lot of messages on my phone.

And now you don't see that little icon anymore??? Well, that's good that it's gone anyway!! You never know when you're going to find something new on this phone, do you? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink Glad we figured it out anyway!!!

Message Edited by Dcookie on 10-23-2008 05:24:20 PM

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

16 years ago

Yea I'm sure I'll keep finding new things on this phone. Especially since I've only had it for a week.
Thanks again for all your help 🙂

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

16 years ago

you're very welcome!!! Smiley Wink
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.