Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 8:07 PM

Closed

[Closed] Nokia Lumia unlocking questions and discussion (All models)

Please use this thread for any questions or discussions related to Nokia Lumia devices unlock requests (all models).

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Guru

• 

115 Messages

10 years ago

1. Is the Nokia Lumia an at&t version?

2. Has the Nokia Lumia been recorded onto your go phone plan?(not sure if a data pre paid is required)

3. Have you had the prepaid service for a minimum of six months on the Lumia? (not 100% on length of Time)

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

this is a nokia lumia 520 gophone (at&t). i purchased this from amazon. I am ready to pay at&t the unlock charge, as this is a month old currently

Guru

• 

115 Messages

10 years ago

let us know. Not sure if you can buy the unlock code but if can let us know what they charge.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

my only thing is it should not be giving an error of invalid IMEI

Guru

• 

115 Messages

10 years ago

The imei may need to be added to the account so its on the system. Did you activate the Nokia or just move the SIM over from another phone.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I used a at&t data Sim in this phone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have terminated my current contract with AT&T, have paid all the ETF fee but when I submit unlock request I keep receiving following message

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your AT&T Mobile device.

We cannot complete your request for one of the following reasons:

•          We cannot find a valid current or former mobile number associated with this device.
  •          This device is not associated with a current or former AT&T account.

Any suggestions for next steps?

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

10 years ago

Per the other poster with the similar story:

"You should complete the unlock process before porting out your number for use with another carrier"

I assume you ported out your number? Likely when your number ported, the IMEI record went poof.

You might try messaging ATTCustomerCare to see if they can help you sort it out, because it sounds like you might be able to get it unlocked. Maybe.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hello , I bought a Nokia Lumia 520 in Orlando ( USA ) . The portable is locked for use in Brazil . By accessing the website of AT & T and soliciar unlocking, when asked the IMEI , I get the following message : " We do not have a record of the IMEI You entered Please VERIFY the IMEI Entered is correct by dialing * # 06 # on your device"

However , the IMEI is correct . How should I proceed to unlock the phone ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

priscila, tbm comprei na florida e nao consigo desbloquear. Ja tentei varios serviços online  não da, to caçando uma solução ainda... é um Go Phone tambem?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.