For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
m90nev's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 6th, 2018 3:40 AM

AT&T Smart Sync baby monitor support?

We purchased a brand new AT&T baby monitor in December and have just had the baby and opened the box.  The camera will not connect but all the support email addresses and phone numbers are disconnected. 

I’ve tried twitter, calling consumer care, online chat but nobody answers or knows anything.  Has anyone here got any ideas?

otherswise that’s $250 wasted as it refuses to work!

Thanks 

Matt

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I plan on sending a certified letter on Friday to them. I also printed all the replies on this thread to send with as evidence along with how its still sold on amazon. I don't have my reciept from my Toys R Us purchase either, but I have my bank statement showing what date it was taken out and the total amount because we bought a car seat too. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I purchased this device in May of 2018 and it has stopped working.  Will not hold a charge.  I have my receipt, the packaging and everything.  I plan to send a letter as well since the website and phone numbers are no longer any good and I cannot find anything regarding this product and nothing on ATT.com either.  UGH!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Call squaretrade if you boughtbit from toys r us thats who does the warranties and claims ive had issues with mine now and in a few days its being sent back but if you have an account on your monitor make sure you write the email and password down and tape it toon it cuz they will need that info and good luck.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Call squaretrade they do the warrenties for babies r us and toys r us and if you ever had the toyr r us app your receipt if needed will be bbn on the app or the site if you can still get it or they csn look up it just gives them qork to do thats who im going through on mine right now

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It was a line sold strictly to babies r us and since they closed the product no longer “exist” same exact thing happened to me.  Waste of 250$ 

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same. Bought one from ebay a month ago, just got around to trying to set it up. Wont connect, and I am opening a dispute.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

This item was pulled 3 years ago, and has no support. It should not be sold.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Does the baby camera works with att only? I have one that doesn’t connect I have different company service

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

4 years ago

@Claudia3ninos    I hope you returned it. As mentioned before in this thread AT&T stop supporting this device and it was supposed to be removed from the shelves in 2016

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.