Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Na1130's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 20th, 2018 3:29 PM

Why can’t I view my bill on myATT

I haven’t been able to view my bill online for over 6 months and no one at att seems to know how to fix this. I also have a direct tv account I do not use yet which they say could be the problem but neither place is taking responsibility or knows what to do.... 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem here.  Ever since I upgraded my phones & plan about 4-5 months ago, I haven’t been able to access, view, download, or see a bill?  The last bill that is viewable is the bill from before I got my new phones.  I’ve called and spoke with someone months ago (after waiting on hold for over an hour), and they had no idea what i was talking about and no idea on how to fix?  He ultimately told me to delete my myat&t app and reinstall, and that didn’t work at all.  I have tried to go online rather than using the app, and still same issue.  (I tried with both safari & chrome browsers)

It gives me a message that they “are still working on my current bill” or something like that.  It is very annoying because at&t is notorious for telling you your bill we be a certain amount, and then it ends up being substantially more because they fail to give the full benefits of various or random promotions they promised you at time of purchase.  So I have no idea what I am being charged and why?  I have 5 devices and a business account, and I also have directv stream and the two accounts are linked if that helps anybody that knows what my problem might possibly be?

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Why can’t I access my wireless account. I can see my other accounts. It’s been months. It should not be so difficult. What is ATT trying to hide

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

4 months ago

I have the same problem.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.