Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Check for service outages
opto_isolator's profile

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 11:44 PM

Why is my LTE speed so very slow?

I'm really starting to regret going with AT&T as my wireless carrier! I work in a tech / college corridor, and used to get super fast LTE speeds while at work - upwards of 40 Mbs! Nowadays I can't even crack .5 Mbs!!! I've verified that it is not my phone, as I have another AT&T phone for work, and it gets the exact same speeds. I've tried to submit multiple tickets through the AT&T mark the spot app, but that does nothing. I've called and complained in the past, and that also does nothing. My signal strength is relatively good for LTE - about -100 db. But I can never crack more than 1 Mbs it seems.... Short of jumping ship once my wife's contact expires, I'm at my wits end as to what to do!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Dear ATAT We Live In Pittsford Mi 49271 Data Speeds Last Year Use To Be Like 60 MBPS And 16 MBPS Up Now 12 Mons Later Say 8 Am To 5 PM Their Ok But From 5 PM to 12 PM Just A Few MBPS Then 1 AM Till Like 5 PM Back To 60 MBPS And 16 MBPS Up They Say The Tower Is Fine It Seems To Be Network Congesten Happenig Look Into This For Us And The Pings Can Go Over 300 Ping Upgread This Tower PLES FIX Your NetWork Slow Downs

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

also im on the unlimed data plus but data speeds go back up when tower traffice returns back to norma use even after 22 gbs we go back to over 65 to 70 mbps its just the slow downs and high pings

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

AT&T and their
lies about "signal strength." That doesn't mean squat - if you don't
have any bandwidth, signal strength doesn't mean anything. everyone that has atat seems to be haveing iss they need to add more bandwith they dont have enofe to handle all they user i live in the pittsford mi 49271 speeds are fine after 12 am back to 60 or better so they take your money and wont upgread are cell towers

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

Have you used over your 22gb cap?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I work for carnivals, I been everywhere, att has 2 MB down and 2 MB up even if too many people in one place (stadiums, carnivals, everywhere,) TMobile gives me download up to 65 MB at some places, but on busy day can't use my phone for nothing 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@edmohe wrote:

I work for carnivals, I been everywhere, att has 2 MB down and 2 MB up even if too many people in one place (stadiums, carnivals, everywhere,) TMobile gives me download up to 65 MB at some places, but on busy day can't use my phone for nothing 

yeah ok...  I will just leave this speedtest here...

IMG_1509.PNGF501ED79-2E07-4E5C-93D8-C61ECFB47CAB.png

2 Attachments

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.