For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Masiero's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 9th, 2018 3:04 AM

The AT&T signal suddenly has bad reception

I usually have good cell signal strength at home but suddenly I have one bar or no service. What gives? Zip code 90005

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

I have a home in Wolcott , Connecticut & West Hartford, CT.

Both residences had excellent service up until ROUGHLY August.

What exactly is going on? We are beyond frustrated to go from great service to constantly telling the person on the other line.....Hello, Hello, can you hear me, now I hear you - LOL

Really though, I have been with AT&T for years, this is out of control. 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I also suddenly have very poor reception on LTE for my iPad at 99559

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

The AT&T signal also suddenly stopped, or very poor reception in my area of 99559

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have always had decent reception when visiting my mother in Tennessee. I went to see her last month and got barely 1 bar on my phone and no service on my iPad. What’s up?

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

You should leave AT&T. I did. 

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

3 years ago

@paidfornoservice 

Posting multiple posts saying the same thing will get you banned.

ACE - Scholar

• 

986 Messages

3 years ago

Either a tower is undergoing maintenance, your phone may have depended on 3G service on that tower and that isn't working anymore, or possibly ATT upgraded a more distant tower and removed a closer one.

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

Why didn’t AT&T tell me something like this, or just say they can’t fix it? Four promises to email me with status and not once did they follow through—I never heard back on an “urgent” service request. I’m here so people know that AT&T support does not follow through. Also that Verizon is offering great switch deals. 

ACE - Scholar

• 

986 Messages

3 years ago

Don't know.  For me, ATT service is the best in my area of the top 3 companies, which is why it is my primary service.  My backup on another network is only 100 minutes/month for $60/year.  And I may find on my planned trip this summer that it isn't as necessary as it was 2+ years ago in the mid plains states with the expansion that ATT has done.  At least according to coverage map.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had good cell phone service in the Townley/ Carbón Hill Hill Alabama área (35587).  It’s gone to none now.  What changed? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.