For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
Quintonsm's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 4th, 2015 7:57 PM

Service outage (KY, TN)

this is ridiculous my phone is not working considering I work from it and have no way of communicating with anyone. I will not pay for something that doesn't work!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

So WHEN am I going to have service?? This is really getting absurd! I guess I'm going to have to get my land line back!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in Lexington KY, it's been an issue since at least. 3pm!! Ridiculous! My husband has Verizon & has never had any outages & it's better coverage area. I really should change. With 3 lines & no service its stinks!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in Hustonville and this is the second time in the past month I have been without service and we do not have a landline phone! Stinks because my husband is recovering from a major surgery! What if we needed help? This is crazy!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Can't connect a call to complain. Genious, in the short term. No outage map sponsored by AT&T. The Mark A Spot app to mark outage is 11mb and I'm crawling at a public hotspot.

So. Indiana near Louisville.

How about joining the 21st century, fess up to the problem, time to a solution, then refund for the percent of the month offline.

Even the news is using other outage reporting websites. My phone is for business, this is a $ problem.

Why was this topic marked with a green checkmark and solution or solved? Did day shift go home?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

They have had large outages all day. I have been on the phone with them 3 times today. Don't waste ur time. Their customer service is horrible and their reps are useless. Mine just came back on.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.