For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
AshleyGrebe's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, September 25th, 2016 8:57 PM

Impossible to get reception in my home and anywhere around the area... cannot get any assistance!

I have contact AT&T several times about this issue and have not received any useful answers. I cannot get effective reception in or around my home. I cannot make or receive calls. This was not always this case, but within the last few months the reception here disappeared. My phone itself is not the issue- a representative checked this thoroughly- and the issue exists with other phones on AT&T networks in the home as well. 

I am sure that you can understand how incredibly frustrating this is, as I need to use my devise at home regularly. I do not get calls at home (they go straight to voicemail, and I'm not notified of the voicemail until I am away from home in a place that reception is available. My calls that do go through are dropped almost immediately and have no call quality. 

I have spent hours on online chat with representatives trying to resolve this (since speaking to representatives on the phone is not an option...), and am still without a solution. All I was told is that there are towers down in my area and they aren't sure when they will be fixed. I was promised contact by senior representatives, which never occurred. I'm not sure what to do at this point, because I am ready to switch wireless suppliers but will be charged large penalties for 'violating my contract'. I do not feel that this is fair since the service I have been paying for basically does not exist. 

My last online chat case number was CM20160820_117369958.

I am desperate for a solution to this. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

For sure!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.