Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Check for service outages
C

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, June 3rd, 2021 12:06 AM

AT&T Blocking Website

AT&T appears to be blocking my company's website and I'm looking for help with diagnosing the issue. Is there anyone that can help?

It also appears that my previous posts asking this same question were taken down and I'm not sure why?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

There was another website using CloudFare reporting the same issue. They reported they got things working again by disabling IPv6. See that thread here:

https://forums.att.com/conversations/data-messaging-features-internet-tethering/att-blocking-website/60acf73c434dec547fe5fe58?commentId=60b669d80bf1f6386b452e59

ACE - Expert

• 

35.6K Messages

3 years ago

I don't know that I've seen your posts, and I cannot see them now either.  Unfortunately, a lot of SPAM posts with no other purpose than to drive traffic to a site will read "Hey, I can't get to my site URL.  "  And yours may have gotten caught up in SPAM detection because of that.  Your account wasn't totally blocked, though, since you can still post.

Without posting an active URL link, can you describe your URL and what issues you're having.  Also, please mention any CDN or hosting company and what you know about who cannot reach it and what errors they get.

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Got it, thanks JefferMC. You're actually the one who responded to my initial post this past weekend! The site is foundation [dot] app. Our users who attempt to load the site on the AT&T cellular network are reporting that the site never loads and browser just gets stuck with a blank screen. You had said that it is likely an issue with Cloudflare.

Do you have any more info about what could be happening at Cloudflare? It seems odd that it works for all providers except for AT&T

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

@sandblaster this fixed the issue! Thanks so much for sharing that link, really appreciate it

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

im having the same stupid problem...

AT&T Internet Security
Spam page blocked for your protection
how DO I FIX THIS????

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

ACE - Expert

• 

35.6K Messages

3 years ago

annimo, I think this is different.

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Can anyone help unblock / whitelist my site? It was recently launched and it shows up on other providers except AT&T. My website is whispersofhope [dot] life

Error:

AT&T Internet Security

Spam page blocked for your protection

Spam pages exhibit suspicious behavior or particularities we deem risky, therefore you should avoid accessing them to keep your data unharmed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.