Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need your talk or text logs?
S

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 1:10 PM

AT&T Blocking Website

AT&T are blocking access to sheltermanager.com

We are a business app for people running animal shelters and animal control facilities. All our customers using AT&T mobile in the US can no longer access our service as of 2 days ago. This is hurting our business and we are being deluged with support calls.

Why would you block our website and what can we do to get it unblocked?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

I can confirm I can’t reach that site over the mobile network but no problem from my home network which is also ATT. Very unlikely your site is being blocked but some sort of routing issue is likely. Unfortunately, this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. How exactly one gets ATT to troubleshoot this, I do not know.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for confirming.

I'm asking all customers submitting support requests to us to call AT&T support. Unfortunately, it sounds like they're getting fobbed off and told that the problem has to be us instead of it being escalated to someone who can investigate network/routing issues.

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I am not a AT&T customer, and getting a very bad taste of their support. Several people have tried to contact them and get this issue resolved and nothing has been accomplished. This is a nationwide problem consistent only with AT&T Mobile. This would be mobile data, not WiFi.

I thought is was because I wasn't an AT&T customer that nothing was getting done, but I have communicated with AT&T customers who have tried and failed also.

Granted, it may be a problem with sheltermanager.com specific to AT&T, but they need AT&T's cooperation to identify it.

If you are an AT&T mobile customer, try accessing www.sheltermanager.com, and if it fails contact support at 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from your mobile device. Thanks for you help.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

This has impacted my ability to promote pets for adoption. We NEED to be able to access ShelterManager at all times. Please help the abandoned pets by getting us AT&T people back online with our program.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

One of the open case numbers on this issue is: CM20210528_149699129

ATT won’t give any actual updates on the issue.  They won’t say what the issue is on ATT’s side or if they have made any progress.  Very frustrating!!!!

They do say it will be resolved the morning of May 31.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

@sandblaster thanks,  I'm contacting them today to get them to look into it from their end.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Update. We're back in business. The issue seems to be something to do with IPv6 and AT&T's transparent proxying for cellphone users.

Disabling IPv6 with Cloudflare got things moving again. You can't do this through their UI, it has to be done via their API as they want to encourage the use of IPv6.

I think AT&T do still have an issue here though and there will be thousands of other Cloudflare websites affected.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

Glad you got it fixed, thanks for the update and kudos to @JefferMC who identified CloudFare on those other threads.

Community Support

• 

232.8K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @Worldwide21

I am sorry for the delay. I was out of the office for a few days. I did follow up with the team and asked for an update. I will follow up with you shortly. -Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.