Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
zdhhuxyuan's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 3:33 PM

How to fix Auto-refill?

I recently received a new bank card and I set it as payment on my auto refill accounts, but I still got a text "Your GoPhone Auto Refill payment was unsuccessful."

And I tried to set up the auto- refill again, it says " Auto Refill enrollment is currently unavailable. Please try your request again in 2 days."

What can I do for the re-registeration for my auto-refill?

Please let me know

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have experienced the same issue as the other subscribers for several months.  This morning I was able to complete the registration but on the Summary screen, the accept button is not live.  I refreshed the screen with no results.  I cancelled and re-registered three times with no result.  Community Support lead, please respond.

Thank You

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Same problem here. Why is this marked SOLVED when no one in this thread with the problem has had the issue fixed?

Please try harder to provide better customer support.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I'm having the same issue. Sounds like it's a scam for go phone customers. They get you to sign up because they advertise only $40/month if you enroll in autopay then they make that service unavalible becuase they know what a hassle it is to switch to a different company verses just bending over and taking it up the rear by paying that extra $5/month to stay with att. 

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

this DOES NOT WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If they beat 1000 people out of $5 every month - look how much money they make. THIS IS CRAP. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

This problem continue.

This is an Att advertising scam to enroll people promising a $5.00 discount but at the end they drop your autopay at the end of the month.

I am enrolling for the 4th time today.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.