Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13384)
AT&T REALLY TOOK MY MONEY!

I have had what used to be called a Gophone for about five years and had a balance of $85. The phone was for emergency use only and I rarely used it. Then AT&T told me I had to pay more money on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis to maintain my $85. And now AT&T has taken that money out o

Questions

Transfer number

I'm trying to transfer my prepaid att number to a new account. If anyone knows how to accomplish this feat I greatly appreciate your help.

Questions

Cannot set up voicemail even though I am not using prepaid feature

Cannot set up voicemail even though I am not using prepaid feature

Questions

Accepted Solution

Activating a Prepaid ESIM in Canada

I ordered an prepaid esim but I will be in Canada for the next few months. When trying to activate the esim in Canada, I am not getting any service. Am I experiencing issues because I am in Canada? Or is this something separate? I have attempted to call customer service but keep being redirecte

Questions

Acp bennifits

Add acp on my account please I was approved already

Questions

Cancelling Prepaid service

OnStar has stopped using the 2G technology in our Tahoe - hence, no hotspot. I have Prepaid data every month FOR that hotspot that no longer functions. I need to cancel the prepaid plan. Can I do that ONLINE (as I subscribed on line)? Thank you.

Questions

Lost SIM card

Hello! I lost my SIM card while I was overseas and now I'm trying to recover my phone number because it has a lot of accounts attached to it. I went to the ATT store and the lady said she doesn't have access to my account for some reason. Something along the lines of "The name shows up as Prepaid Cu

Questions

Lost but found

My daughter bout a $30 refill card and lost it, she ended up buying another $30 refill card and eventually found the first card a week later I still have the receipt and the refill card can I return it to the store I purchased it from

Questions

AT&T Prepaid

Can AT&T Prepaid customers use the myAT&T App instead of going online?

Questions

Closed

Re: Returned Defective SamsungGalaxy A13

I receieved a defective pre paid phone, requested it be cancelled and send me a label. I had the phone 2 days  now its showing up on my acct saying activate. I already called over 6 times about this to ATT. Ridiculous customer service.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(135)
Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

• Internet

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution