Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

(13062)
Prepaid order form will not accept my Address line 2

I am travelling and will be staying at YAKIMA RV PARK 1610 N 1st St. Yakima, WA 98901. When I enter that address I get an error reading: Please fix the following errors:Address line 2: Your unit information is missing. (Ex: APT 3A, UNIT 400) I have tried entering the site number as Site 110,

Questions

Overcharged after changing plan

I changed my plan from $45 to $30 monthly plan, but when it renews it still charges me $45 on my card, but on the profile page, it says i'm in $30 monthly plan? And I also have account balance, but why it still charges me on card?

Questions

sim card activate

Hello Can anyone help? I have tried for days now to activate AT&T prepaid simcard with no luck. We are from Denmark and just want to have a working phone while we here on vacation. We have bought a 30$ prepaid wireless service. But everytime we try to activate simcard we end up where

Questions

Official Solution

I can't pay online for my prepaid account

I try to make a payment online, but it always shows error: "Invalid state. Please verify and try again." or "We are currently experiencing an issue processing payments. Please try your request again later. No other services are impacted.".

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to generate number transfer PIN for AT&T Prepaid

I would like to generate number transfer PIN for AT&T Prepaid but currently don't see any option to do it online. Called *PORT but is says my number is not eligible and suggests to do it online. Any thoughts regarding this will be help full.

Questions

How do I get my regular calls back it has emergency phone calls only on my phone

It won't let me call out r get call r send message out r get message

Questions

Device can't be updated

I have my physical SIM card and activated it but it says the device can't be updated. So I can't make any calls, messages, data.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Data plan for prepaid iPhones - USA -> Portugal

Traveling to Portugal next month, just recently bought the iPhone 14 pro, unfortunately it looks like Portugual isn't available for any data plan. Any good alternatives for international data use that is also compatible with the new e-sim

Questions

Activated prepaid SIM can be used in another device?

Hello! I have two questions: + I bought a prepaid 5G SIM card from the market and activated in my device, it was like worked but then it didn't. Can I use an activated SIM and reactivate it in another device? + I also purchased online a mobile phone which is AT&T Samsung Galaxy A13 4G LTE but

Questions

Closed

Continuation of previous post/Can’t connect to prepaid agent

And AT&T is ignoring my messages on this forum and twitter @ATTHelp @ATTHelpForums

Questions

AT&T automated system blocking me from talking to a real person

Why does their automated system block me from talking to a real agent by forcing me to enter in a wireless number when I’m not a customer with them? I literally cannot get help solely because I’m not a customer with them. Even in the online chat they’re forcing me to “sign in,” again automatically a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HOW CAN I GET MY 4 DIGIT PIN IF I HAVE LOST MY PHONE

LOST MY PHONE AND I NEED MY 4 DIGIT PIN TO LOGIN TO MY PREPAID ACCOUNT

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 16GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.