Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

(12747)
Calling to Unlock has left me penniless

I have a pre paid AT&T phone which I purchased 2 years ago. I go to college in the USA and go home to United Kingdom each summer for three months. When I am in the uk I purchase and use a pay as you go SIM card from Vodaphone. This worked fine last year but this would not work and said “si

Questions

What can I use to prove this phone number is in mi name

What can I use to prove this AT&t prepaid cell phone number is in my name for unemployment

Questions

no service

I usually do not have problems in my area. but i have had no service most of the day and keeps giving me a message . no voice temporarily not offered at my location.it says the same thing about data too.. i don't know what to do.. 

Questions

GA 205 error

I have a Galaxy A71 5G, SM -A716U cell phone. I am currently with T-Mobile and my phone is paid for and it's unlocked. It is listed on AT&T list if phones that is compatible with AT&T even with the upgrade happening next year. I bought a 3-in-1 SIM card (bring your own device) and a AT&

Questions

AT&T reuse card

I have a reuse card from dollar general and loaded it for my balance due. However, the website and 611 both tell me the "pin" has already been used!  Well of course it has, its a reloadable card.  Dollar General CAN NOT refund the money it shows it went thru on their end and I have the re

Questions

Prepaid to wireless account number transfer

I have just bought 2 new phones on a 12 month contract and find out I can't keep my number that I have used for the last 10 yrs! Please tell me this is not true?  A man walked on the moon almost 60 yrs ago.... but AT&T can't move a phone number across?!?!  This is technically

Questions

IMPORTANT SIM IMEI

Can I get my sim card number with my IMEI number is this IME Number [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you check your minutes on an AT&T PREPAID phone?

How do you check your minutes on an AT&T PREPAID phone? I have the $35.00 per month with 500 minutes.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Requesting any compensation with ATT Prepaid issue.

It was happened like 10 days ago. I was using ATT prepaid unlimited, and it was stopped suddenly. A day after that, I went to shop and they told me that because the server was broken, my number and plan was cancelled. And they told me that there's no way to use my number at that time so that I neede

Questions

Account cancel & autopay plan

My prepaid account seems to be cancelled because I didn't upgrade to a compatible device. But my Autopay plan has not been cancelled. Will there be Autopay next month?

Questions

PIN Top-up

i bought a PIN Top-up at Wal-mart, and it says the pin will be on the receipt, but I'm not seeing it. What is the PIN liusted as on the receipt?

Questions

Suspicious call

Hello,I had a problem with my account for international calls and yesterday I called this number through skype: +1.408.962.1025. They asked me for my 4-digit pin, and IMEI number and I gave both, but the problem was not solved, so they said they canceled the international add-on. I still have the ad

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Enjoy 8GB of high-speed data for $25/mo.
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.