Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

J
Att prepaid account number to my phone

Need account number asap

Questions

Help with Locked SIM

Somehow I accidentally locked my SIM and need help getting it unlocked but my phone was giving to me and I don't know the name, zip code or anything else that is on the account. The phone was giving to me with the account and phone number already set up.

Questions

My sim card in my phone shows like No connection

Hello, the sim card in my Samsung galaxy S10 lite is stop working and showing signal like No connection, I'm not sure it happens because the area where I live or my sim card.

Questions

3G Prepaid Cell Phone

Why do I have to contact At&t customer service every two weeks because my phone is shut down. Will this continue until February 22, 2022?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to transfer my number and funds to my new AT&T phone

I need to transfer number and funds to new at&t phone..other phone was broke

Questions

Horrible signal at home

I just switched from T-Mobile to ATTWS for ATT's better coverage and far better sound quality. But at home the signal is so weak my cell phone often toggles between NO SERVICE and one bar. What would be involved in getting ATT to try and improve the signal strength in my area? Thank you.

Questions

Can I use my prepaid sim card in a Android LG 555DL10g tracfone

I'm trying to use my prepaid sim card in my LG Android tracfone but it keeps saying INVALID SIM at the top corner. How can I fix thisl?

Questions

Accepted Solution

block spam text messages

How to block spam text messages or phone calls not on my contact list

Questions

Accepted Solution

Refund for Prepaid $30 Fastcard?

AT&T prepaid SIM never worked. I need a refund for $30 prpaid card that was never activated. Never scratched off because the SIM never worked.  Purchased at WalMart, but they say I cannot return it because it has been "activated" at the register.  Is there a way?  Or did I just d

Questions

Block phishing sms from emails

I've received a lot of phishing sms originating from emails. I want to block all sms from emails, how do I do that?

Questions

Not getting texts with PIN on mobile hotspot

I setup a new hotspot over the phone. They never told me the default PIN for my account so I requested a reset. I'm not getting the messages on the hotspot. Prepaid says they need a PIN to access the account. This is ridiculous. It's happened twice. I'm not exchanging the hotspot again. Oh why can't

Questions

Accepted Solution

Tourist Packages

Hi, I am traveling to the U.S next week. Will it be possible to obtain a SIM card? I really need one during my trip.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.