Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

ATT monthly plan Prepaid account

Dear Team, I wanna to check this issue -my monthly plan ATT plan has been charged for $35, instead of 30 with a prepaid account. And NO clear way in t

posted 

Today at 1:41 AM

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

Paid add-ons

Hi,I already PREPAID East Asia/India package add on at Feb 16.But today I got a message that this add-on didn't renew on time so calling to asia is bl

posted 

Yesterday at 9:53 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:31 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting a message that says I have no data availible, but I already purchased pre-paid data.

I purchased a Netgear LB1120 modem and a pre-paid AT&T SIM card. I have already purchased the 8gb plan. I have logged in to verify that I have data. W

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Unable to call 888 number with my prepaid att plan.

I need to call (Phone number hidden) number. It is a company, nothing weird... Thant is a huge problem for me. The message is "you dialed the number t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:25 AM

locked vs unlocked phones

I just went to Walmart in Saddle Brook, NJ to purchase a AT&T prepaid AT&T Radiant core smartphone. After it took the guy about twenty minutes to fin

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Tourist prepaid billing

I visited USA in December 2019 and bought a prepaid SIM card. After coming back I through away the SIM card. This month found another deduction by At&

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Additional Payments in Prepaid Not originally mentioned

Just got a notice that there's a "next payment" in a month even though I just paid for the whole year. Why is this not mentioned on the website for t

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Prepaid Issues

Hello, my name is Felishka Ramirez. I recently purchased a virtual prepaid minutes card for $20 online. I didn’t receive any confirmation pin or any c

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

AT&T virtual prepaid card-navy

I have tried multiple time to recharge minutes on the card and each time it keeps declining it. I have 5 charged on my card and there is a hold on it.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

prepaid plan charging twice

I attempted to change my plan to the 45$ a month option. I tried to set up payment, and my card declined and no plan was paid for, so I can't use my p

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago