Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

I
I want to swap active sim cards in same phone

I have a Tracfone LGLGE LGL322DL (Journey) .  This phone uses  Verizon as a gateway for service. I travel in the 62340 area several times a

Questions

Changing prepaid family plan

When is the best time to change plans. If I'm less than a week into another month do I lose the rest of the month or is there a credit?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 hours ago

Questions

Porting Number from Cricket to AT&T

I decided to do AT&Ts prepaid, as they had better phone options. Since Cricket piggy backs off of AT&T, I thought porting my number over would

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

acatlady 

17 hours ago

Questions

Looking to Activate AT&T Sim Card in Canada

Hi there, I live in Canada but go to school in the states and need a plan that will work well in both countries. I want to use the prepaid $40 a m

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

Phone min

I bought minutes and they gave me a paper reciept now I don't know how to add the minutes to my account

Questions

Closed

International calls cannot be completed

Unable to call some random international numbers.The numbers are the ones which I regularly used to call and suddenly  the messages I hear is that 'Th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

How could I use my prepaid card in China

Hi, I have an AT&T prepaid card, and I'm currently in China. Is there any add-on that I could buy to let me receive messages in China? I searched

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

5 days ago

Questions

What account did my prepaid card go to

I have a $50 AT&T prepaid card that what is scratched off and used. Can I find out what account number or phone number that card was applied to?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 days ago

Questions

GA309 : Oops, we hit a snag. Come back later and try again.

Trying to activate my new ATT Prepaid SIM card. I keep getting the above error when I use the online activation tool. I'm attempting to transfer my

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 days ago

Questions

How to refill my prepaid account from outside of US to keep it active until I can go back to US next time.

It seems like I can no longer log into my account from Japan. Please let me know how to refill my prepaid account by 11/23/2020 to keep it active un

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carolxx 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts