Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Transferring my current prepaid plan from an unlocked phone bought at BestBuy

Would it be possible to buy an unlocked phone from BestBuy (like a Samsung A20 for example) and transfer my current prepaid plan to that phone??? My c

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Could I transfer the original SIM card to a new plan?

I saw that have a new plan for AT&T PREPAID.But I already have a mobile phone number, I want to know if I can transfer this number to a new SIM (or jo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

I don't have a phone number

I don't have a phone number so I can't sign up for my att account, which I need to use a card to refill it help me I just wasted money

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Accepted Solution

AT&T Prepaid - $15 plan

Hello,I had signed up for AT&T because it was offering $15 plan for new customers and I thought this will continue but now I hear from them that the p

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

How long can I keep my number in 2020

I have at&t prepaid number with $35 plan. My last payment was on March 2 and I had to make a payment by March 30 to renew the plan. I did not. I’m out

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Prepaid at&t Card balance

I only have 2 cards, 50$ & a 65$ card. With no account. I need too check the balance on each card without scatching off the pin area bc i my ex bought

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Straight Talk AT&T transfer to AT&T Prepaid

I currently have Straight Talk AT&T and want to go to AT&T Prepaid. Can I bring my number?Can I bring my reserve?I cannot remove battery or SIM in new

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

About ATT prepaid cancellation or phone number cancellation

Hi,I have come back to China, and want to cancel my plan. when i try to log in my prepaid account, it said I cannot be logined in, please call 611, bu

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unable to access Activation Portal! Store employee couldn't activate my SIM

I am unable to access the Activation portal for AT&T Prepaid (https://www.att.com/prepaid/activations/) - the page only brings up a "loading..." text

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Prepaid network signal fluctuates and drops frequently

HiI live in Madison, WI (53705), and use AT&T prepaid. I bought the SIM together with an AT&T prepaid phone. Now, when I put the SIM in a new unlocked

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago