Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

T
Disconnected Pre-Paid Cards

Dear Sirs, As we've been visting the United States every year from Germany we've two Pre-Paid Cards (go phoner). We would like to get our money bac

Questions

SBCGLOBAL EMAIL Phone Number {𝟏_πŸ–πŸŽπŸŽ=πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ•*πŸŽπŸπŸ’πŸ“-} USA / CANADA LBSK LEBISHBIN

SBCGLOBAL tech support phone number one of the most prevailing southwestern bell telephone company which is subsidiary of SBCGLOBAL MAIL headquartered

Β postedΒ 

3 hours ago

Questions

Change mobile number

Is there a service charge for needing to change my mobile number? During the activation process somehow I was assigned a number with a 423 area code.

Β postedΒ 

9 hours ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

sandblasterΒ 

8 hours ago

Questions

Unable to checkout with an AT&T gift card as payment

I am trying to buy an at&t prepaid refill card using an AT&T gift card, but it's telling me that my card number is not valid even though it is

Β postedΒ 

2 days ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

mikereelΒ 

9 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid line not working

I have had four phones on a family plan for several years. This summer (2020) two of the phones could not get calls. The phones are on a pay as you go

Questions

Invalid Sims Card

I just bought an AT&T prepaid phone today. My phone says invalid card in the top left corner of the screen? When I take it out and put it back in

Β postedΒ 

4 days ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

ATTHelpΒ 

10 hours ago

Questions

blocking a number that is harassing me

Or changing my number.

Β postedΒ 

a day ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

sandblasterΒ 

17 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't get 4g or 5g, and only get 3g

2 weeks ago, I just have arrived US from south Korea with my phone(samsung note 20 ultra) bought from Korea. I got the 75$ prepaid sim of AT&T, bu

Β postedΒ 

a day ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

lizdance40Β 

17 hours ago

Questions

mobile broadband disconnected

My data plan is an auto renew unlimited data that was working stable on my ZTE MF279. Last week changed the SIM to a Netgear Nighthawk M1 and last nig

Β postedΒ 

5 days ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

ATTHelpΒ 

17 hours ago

Questions

Unknown phone number in 'about phone' menu

Under the 'about phone' menu in settings of Andriod 10 OS my phone number is displayed as 'unknown'. Also under SIM settings the number is not display

Β postedΒ 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts