Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Help

What is AT&T prepaid

posted 

Today at 4:13 AM

Return of Unused Account Balance

I bought an AT&T refillable phone card at $40. That's the GoPhone plan I had used in the past. I did not realize that said plan no longer existed, so

posted 

Today at 12:38 AM

Missing Virtual Prepaid Minutes

I have tried recharging my virtual prepaid minutes card with two different credit cards. My bank account is reflecting that the charges went through b

posted 

Yesterday at 4:39 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:21 AM

Length of time to Use Prepaid Money

Can you tell me, with the $ 2 a day prepaid plan -- what period of time do you have to use the balance -- e.g. if you prepay $ 25, but only use the ph

posted 

Yesterday at 7:22 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:47 PM

phone password

I have a ZTE Z432 i need to unlock it . It's locked as soon as i turn it on. AT&t says to go to emergency dial pad and enter *983*987#, and it should

posted 

Yesterday at 2:43 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:37 PM

Unable to update an LG V40 ThinQ from Oreo to Pie

I have been trying to update my LG V40 ThinQ phone since 10/1/2019. I have documented 15 AT&T chats and 3 LG chats and I still can't get an answer as

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Accepted Solution

Prepaid service

I have iPhone 11 Pro and I’ve been using it on your prepaid plan for few months and I went to look at another one to buy but soon as I put my sims int

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can't set up prepaid account with 12 digit PIN refill card

I'm trying to set up a prepaid accunt using a SIM card and refill card that I purchased from a brick & mortar store. I'm currently stuck on step thre

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:22 AM

Prepaid account shows "You have order in collection. No payment can be made until it is resolved"

My prepaid phone account shows an error when I log in that says "You have order in collection. No payment can be made until it is resolved".  I called

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

activating sims card

It keeps saying that my imei is incorrect. I have a phone that was on my att contract. I was trying to switch to prepaid. I have a new prepaid sims ca

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago