Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

D
Service unavailable

I have tried to call several different numbers but am seeing "Service unavailable" each time I try.  I have not received any calls for the last 24 hou

Questions

IRS Account validation

Do you know if the AT&T Prepaid service is supported by the IRS SMS service? When I try to validate my IRS Account they can't sent a SMS. Do I have to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

32 minutes ago

Questions

AT*T alert bounes

I have two alerts about yall giving me a bones of data,I was wondering when does that start.

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid

I accidentally paid the phone bill three times. Will I be able to get a refund?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PREPAID AND POSTPAID

I thought I was getting a postpaid account from AT&T, but have confirmed that I actually have a prepaid account. I wanted to ensure I have the best co

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Problem activating prepaid SIM card

I purchased a $50/month prepaid  plan at at&t for $300/12month if paid in full online last week. I chose to carry my old number (with Sprint) over. S

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Unable to make payment on prepaid account

When trying to make a payment online or by dialing 611, it says my order is in collections and no payment can be made until resolved. I cannot see the

Questions

Unable to set up voicemail

Voicemail setup says phone number not stored on SIM, unable to set up voicemail. Checking "About Phone" -> Phone Number says "Unavailable" SIM stat

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

What do you think of AT&T's imperfect prepaid selling?

1. I chose $35/mo plan. 2. After payment, I could use $35/mo plan. 3. I tried to check multi-line plans and accidentally changed from $35/mo plan to $

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Attached take ur money too

I first sign up with art cause of the virus and I had a similar card tryed to turn it on but my phone was not comparable cause it was ayr old but I ha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts