Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Cancel my atnt prepaid

I am in Korea right now, so I have to cancel automatic payment for atnt. What should I do?

4G/LTE Reception

I have an LTE capable phone and reside in a city with 4G coverage. But, the phone remains in the "H+" ranges of the data bandwidth most of the time an

Payment

Due to the outbreck i find myself unemploeyed and i never missed a payment on my side for my phone but now i find it hard. Will I get my phone discone

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Cannot create new account for AT&T prepaid after activation

Hi, problem on creating new account on AT&T prepaid using the link below:https://www.paygonline.com/websc/loginPage.htmlI transfer my number from cric

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T Iphone wireless call

May someone please tell me what it means when you call someone and the calls goes straight to say “The wireless customer calling is not available” but

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

I tried to purchase add'l minutes to my AT&T calling card ,but..

I tried to purchase add'l minutes to my AT&T calling card through your website www.virtualprepaidminutes.com, but every time I get a refusal because o

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Unable to activate new AT&T prepaid account

I signed-up for ATT prepaid online with a number porting request. I've received the SIM card by mail and number porting status shows "Confirmed" but u

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Prepaid plan SIM card activation

I have a prepaid plan and I need to activate my new cellphone with a new SIM card

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

what is wrong with service?`

What is going on with the service? I was given 10 extra gigs to help out but oh my gosh. take them back, ever since i was given it my cell service doe

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Need to cancel prepaid plan but forgot 4 digit pin and outside the US

Hi please can someone assist. The call centres are closed and due to Covid-19 I needed to return to my home country. I need to cancel my prepaid plan

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…