Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

How to order a sim card for my att prepaid account

If I order a sim card online, they ask me to sign up for an att prepaid account. There is no option, to say I already have a prepaid account.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 minutes ago

Because I cannot go to a store, customer service says I will lose my number and I have to take a new plan that is 30% more expensive.

I'm with Att prepaid. I lost my phone. I bought a new one on Ebay. I need an ATT prepaid sim card for my current plan. Also, I cannot go to a store as

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

How do I add an authorized user to my att account (and no there is no field "account users" in my profile section"

Here is what the help section says:"Good to know: Before you can add an authorized user, your account must be 30 days old and have the first bill paid

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Uses for AT&T Prepaid credit.

Can I apply my prepaid credit balance toward the purchase of a new phone?

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

Sim card

I ordered a prepaid plan and waiting on SIM card, can I just pick one up at att store?

posted 

14 hours ago

Recover or reset pin code on ZTE z992

I've bought a gophone zte z992 in 2014 and used it for a month, during a trip to Disney with my only son. After that I went back to Brazil, where I li

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

setting up pre paid

I bought a pre paid. All Im trying to do is activate? and add money. I was given a phone number it won't let me create an account with that number sin

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Unable to add minutes to AT&T prepaid card

I am unable to add minutes to my existing AT&T prepaid card either via phone or online. I would like to request assistance with this matter. Many than

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Unable to Check-Out Cart - Prepaid

I was trying to buy a sim card (because my phone isn't compatible with eWireless or eSim, I can't remember) and a prepaid plan for the next year. I'm

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Cant recharge, long wait for customer serv

Now acct is DisconnectedI need to re-acivate

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago