Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

J
Cancelling my autopay while I’m aboard

Hello there. I’m already not in the U.S. and I have forgotten to cancel my autopay next month. Is there anything I can do to cancel the plan?

Questions

Call and text logs

Is there any way I can get a detailed copy of my text and call logs

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

Questions

My account is disconnected

I had to leave the U.S due to COVID, and I remember signing up for the auto-pay, but I guess the monthly payment didn't go through, thus my account is

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Refill pin number doesn't work

I called 611 to use refill card. Says pin # doesn't work also tried online at myatt says system error.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

AT*T alert bounes

I have two alerts about yall giving me a bones of data,I was wondering when does that start.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

paid and still no service

what if i was on autopay, had an issue with my card i had uploaded and it disconnected my service after 2 days. i upload a new card and paid what i ow

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Change plans

Hi I am currently on a monthly prepaid plan. But I saw on the web that you offered multi months plans now. I would like to change to that. I wonder if

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Unable to receive SMS on my AT&T prepaid sim in Singapore

I left the US a few days ago and will not be back for a long time. I am keeping my AT&T prepaid sim card because there are some important information

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Voice mail

My voice mail works fine, notifications are shown but when I listen to message and then try to find phone number for who had called , can't find it.

Questions

International Roaming

Can i use my AT&T Prepaid in India. Do we have any international roaming pack available

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts