Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

C
Transfering

I bought a tracfone and I am trying to transfer my at&t phone number to that tracfone phone please help what are the steps

Questions

Att pre paid card

So I bought a pre paid card and sim kit, but I’m stuck on step 3 because it’s asking for a 10-or-13 digit code and my card has 12, what should I do?

Questions

Funds retained when switching plans?

I am on the 25 cents/minute plan now. If I switch to the $2/day plan will my account balance also transfer?

Questions

Cant activate Prepaid SIM

Hello everyone, I am trying to activate a new Prepaid SIM card online I bought from Walmart. I have entered the number several times and got others to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MrzKelly31 

4 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid optioion

i bought a phone in Puerto Rico and i have a Puerto Rico number, why do i have to pay to get the number switched to a number from where i'm from?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid optioion

So my phone is prepaid through ATT, can i use another carrier like tracfone or straight talk to go with the phone i have?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 hours ago

Questions

Nee data plan not working at all (pixel 3a)

Brand new 8 g of data. Its not working. It says now that it doesn't support my phone. Ive been using att on this device for 5 months now without issue

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 hours ago

Questions

prepaid sim card

I ordered a prepaid sim card last thursday. Was told there was 2 day shipping, still have not received the sim card and my order page still says that

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

temporal 

10 hours ago

Questions

Blocking Nuisance Incoming Messages and Calls to Prepaid

My wife and I are being driven CRAZY by nuisance SMS messages and some calls (including, of course, misdialled numbers). On our plan, they are all to

Questions

Unknown phone number in 'about phone' menu

Under the 'about phone' menu in settings of Andriod 10 OS my phone number is displayed as 'unknown'. Also under SIM settings the number is not display

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts