Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

charged money

I connected my credit card and they charged me money for the next month, they took money for 2 months. After that, I turned off the auto payment so th

posted 

Today at 7:39 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Lock screen

I forgot my lock screen pin on my new LG phoniex 4. How do I factory reset?

posted 

Today at 5:53 AM

Sim locked

Bought a phone with unpaid balance, it had a clean IMEI, was not blacklisted and I thought it was safe. After days of research and paying to find carr

posted 

Today at 1:27 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:07 AM

My autopay is set up but didn't work

My autopay is setup but didn't go through and I dont understand y

posted 

Yesterday at 6:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:11 AM

Could PPS6180 mean someone changed their number or is the message only for non payment

I’m trying to call my friend & I keep getting message PPS6180. Could that mean someone changed their number or is this message only for non payment? A

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:41 PM

Airtime Cards

I bought an Airtime card and it was stolen. At&t Has done nothing but give me the run around and Walgreens told me I'm pretty much out of Luck and$25.

posted 

Yesterday at 10:08 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Closed

Unlock support

Hi my name Brittany Ingles i had purchased a phone from walmart tht is at&t prepaid j2 shine.samung. when i was buying the phone i was told i can swit

posted 

Yesterday at 8:03 AM

Accepted Solution

How to keep mobile phone status active when not in use

Hi,I'm wondering if AT&T do a prepaid deal where one's mobile phone is inactive (not used) but stays with active status, with a one off payment. My At

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:24 AM

Can I use Prepaid Auto-Pay with a UK credit card

Hi there,Can i sign up for a prepaid sim card and qualify for the Auto-Pay discount by using a UK Credit card. I am travelling around the US for a yea

posted 

Yesterday at 12:26 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:01 AM

Old SIM card

I have an old SIM card and I am trying to activate a cell phone line. The card has been inactive for some time. Can I use it or I should get a new one

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago