Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

refill my sons phone

can i refill my sons phone with out password

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to change prepaid to postpaid

I want to switch my prepaid to postpaid but keep the same number. What can I do?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Not able to run 1080p videos on YouTube

I am on a prepaid AT&T plan and the Youtube videos never run at 1080p. They buffer a lot on anything above 480p. My phone can run the videos as th

Questions

Reactivate my old prepaid ZTE phone

I was wondering if I can reactivate my prepaid ZTE phone model # z835 I got it from at&t store

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

20 hours ago

Questions

transfer my at&t number

How I can transfer my at&t number to another carrier? where I found the PIN number?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

21 hours ago

Questions

Added data to wrong line

On prepaid I purchased data on multi line and it was loaded to my account is there any way to get it moved to my daughters line?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Double/triple charged for text messages

On many text messages in the last month I have been charged two to five times for a single in going or sent text on my ATT prepaid plan. What should

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

How can I get copy of my stolen phone number's sms, mms cell towers was connected to?

My phone got stolen. Since that time, the thefi has been using my phone number. When I access my att account I can view who he texted, but I can't vie

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Prepaid to postpaid and keep the number: store staff told the number should be having the same area code in the market?

I am in San Diego, and the staff told me that to keep the number from prepaid to postpaid, it has to be with the area code 858 or 619. I never heard s

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Unwanted Political Text Messages

Is there any way I can temporarily disable my account from receiving all text messages? I have disabled it on my phone but I am still charged for them

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts