Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

AT&T PREPAID Internet

Anyone know why I can't reach any websites via my phones data. I have reset and turned off my phone and waited for 10 minutes multiple times and that

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 minutes ago

Having trouble postponing a plan

My friend had to leave the US for a few months on super short notice and forgot to postpone his plan (he's using a different SIM and provider over whe

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Junk phone

Had this phone into the store 3 times 3 different people. It still not working. (Edited per community guidelines) just pops up when it wants. I did de

AT&T Iphone wireless call

May someone please tell me what it means when you call someone and the calls goes straight to say “The wireless customer calling is not available” but

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

About hotspot

Hi, I have 65$/month unlimited plan. And I used to use hotspot before. Suddenly my laptop can connect to my mobile hotspot, but it said 'No internet'

SIMs was Activated but cannot use the phone and number

Hi, please help me to find out how I can solve my issue.First, I ordered two SIMs card for my wife and me. After ordered them I received an email from

Customer service

Over the last 5 days for a total of over 9 hours on hold I can’t get the right person to help me!!Is there anyway to actually get someone on the phone

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Static on phone calls

I am getting static on my phone calls. Also the audio cuts in and out and people cannot hear me clearly and I cannot them clearly.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Block unwanted calls

I have At&T prepaid and I receive about  4 scam calls a day from the same area code (352). I blacklist every number but every number is changed by one

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Disconnect the prepaid sim card service

Hi, I've used the prepaid sim card since Jan.Now I'm gonna go back to my home country so I wanna disconnect my service. I've already canceled the auto

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…