Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

U
New Prepaid account in limbo....why doesn't sim card ship?

A week a ago I bought a ATT prepaid wireless plan and paid up front for a year. I entered a number I have with verizon to be ported. I got an emai

Questions

Transferring phone number back to AT&T after transferring it to Mint Mobile for less than a week

Last week I decided to try out Mint mobile but ultimately decided I didn't like the service as much as AT&T prepaid. I transferred my phone num

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

9 hours ago

Questions

Invalid Sims Card

I just bought an AT&T prepaid phone today. My phone says invalid card in the top left corner of the screen? When I take it out and put it back in

Questions

I want to transfer my number to att,And order a 12-month plan for prepaid

I want to transfer my number to att,And order a 12-month plan for prepaid,But too stupid,I asked what should I do in the online customer service, and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bbbbbaymax 

13 hours ago

Questions

Account

How do find my at&t account number

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

20 hours ago

Questions

mobile broadband disconnected

My data plan is an auto renew unlimited data that was working stable on my ZTE MF279. Last week changed the SIM to a Netgear Nighthawk M1 and last nig

Questions

resetting password to PrePaid account without a handset

My handset is SIM locked and I need a PUK, but I forgot my password to my prepaid account and entered it wrong too many times. Now it's asking me to c

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Att prepaid mobile security incall protect

The app tells me that I've already paid for my protection but it will only give me the basic protection it doesn't do any of the stuff that I paid for

Questions

How to get the numbers from you call history

How do I get my phone number from my history

Questions

My phone was stolen

M y AT&T phone was stolen its a LG Phoenix 4 and the number is 304-651-6437 can u guys do me a favor and lock my phone up completely until it's fo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts