Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

E
Refund Prepaid Service

I just switched from T-Mobile prepaid to ATT prepaid today and the service is absolutely terrible. My house has barely one bar and that’s even being

Questions

I just renewed my 1 year prepaid plan and now I don't have internet over mobile data.

I just paid for a whole year of data and now I don't have internet access through mobile data. I've tried all the recommended fixes from AT&T as w

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

Duplicated AT&T Prepaid Mobile Phone Charges

There is a duplicated (i.e., paid twice) charges for our AT&T Prepaid mobile phone we recently purchased? I've tried contacting AT&T Customer

Questions

Support for number transfer?

Need help transferring a number to ATT but nobody picks up on any line I can find. Anybody have a support email or live support line?

Questions

Accepted Solution

I'm looking for my account number.

my number is [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE

I have never gotten so frustrated with ATT as I did today. Due to their system being down and not able to process payments they disconnected my ATT/p

Questions

Trying to activate and transfer number to my phone

I ordered a prepaid sim card online and I'm trying to activate it in my daughter's phone and transfer her number. I followed the quick start guide th

Questions

E-check payment returned

I used E-Check to add money to my account and it was returned insufficient funds

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

UNLOCK MOBILE

UNLOCK LG -ATT PREPAID MOBILE. I GET ALWAYS:Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later, WHEN TAPING IMEI NUMBER

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

fernan 

20 hours ago

Questions

Firmware Update screen. Stuck!

phone is stuck for hours on Firmware Update screen that will not turn off or restart and progress remains at 0%.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts