Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

T
AT&T PREPAID

Is the AT&T PREPAID plan refundable or eligible to return if I don’t want it anymore?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Refund inquiry

I moved from Korea to Rochester, MN last week.As soon as I arrived, I visited the AT n T store and exchanged the prepaid sim card for the Galaxy Note

Questions

Accepted Solution

Loss pin number

I lost my pre-paid pin number & was trying to get it reset. my phone has been damaged and I can't see the code that at&t is sending me and I

Questions

my texts won't send

i can receive text messages but my phone won't send them

Questions

Bring your own phone

How does it work for you to bring your own phone?

Questions

Export to PDF in paygoonline site throws error

i am trying to export the bill history to PDF. I am getting the below error. I tried various browsers and it didnt work We seem to be experien

Questions

Data not working

Attempted to text friend when I realized my phone would not connect to the internet. I can still call people and I still have data left on my plan. My

Questions

phone not working

I bought a new prepaid phone, activated it, got a new phone number and PIN but the phone does not work

Questions

Accepted Solution

What's the direct phone excitement number of the Prepaid customer service department?

What's the direct phone excitement number of the Prepaid customer service department?

Questions

Sudden Data Loss with Good Signal

I have two pre-paid data only sim cards that I use for work. My device is LTE and 5G capable.  I suddenly lose data ( 0 kbps) and get a sign-in

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.