For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.

AT&T related help: Welcome back

tbd123's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 8th, 2022 6:17 PM

HBO Max Activation Tile Missing

Got rid of my cable TV provider and I tried to login to HBO Max. My wireless "Plan Details" says HBO Max Included. Instructions say login to ATT and click on "Activate HBO Max Tile" which is nowhere to be found. When I login using ATT as my provider, it says "Your subscription cannot be verified".

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 months ago

If you didn’t activate Max by June 5, 2022, it cannot be activated now.

Did you activate or have access to Max before June 5, 2022?

(edited)

2 Messages

9 months ago

I am having the same issue and cannot get access to HBO Max.  I cannot find a the activate HBO max tile anyway. @ATTHelp, please do whatever magic needs to be done to enable this!!

Honestly with all the posts about this, I am surprised someone hasn't started a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) for false advertising. AT&T clearly doesn't want to make it simple to get HBO Max access.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

9 months ago

It's actually simple, download the MAX app and log in with your email account and password for AT&T. If your login is not an email address, you will have to change your username. If you don't have a login option on the MAX app, uninstall the app and then download it again and the login will be there. 

2 Messages

9 months ago

Thanks for the idea but I tried that and got the message “ Can’t verify subscription” 

1 Message

9 months ago

So for the 20th time AT&T is not verifying my Max account. In the past I could go to my account and there was a tile to authorize which was always a pain but at least I could eventually get it to work. "suprise" that is gone now, so no way to authorize. When I try to "sign in with provider" it of course fails. I know AT&T is trying to strong-arm people into giving up accounts with Max access but now they just broke it and hope you will quietly go away so they can keep your money and not provide the service you paid for. What do you think the chances are someone will actually help with this issue? Well what other choice do I have? So if someone can help i would be very appreciative.

2 Messages

7 months ago

Same problem.  AT&T seems intent on making life difficult for their customers.

1 Message

5 months ago

I have been using Max for several years through AT&T, now if I try to log in I get the error everyone mentions above, "Can't verify subscription".  I have had the Unlimited Elite Plan for a long time with no changes.  What do I do to get this back?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.