Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.

AT&T related help: Welcome back

tbd123's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 8th, 2022 6:17 PM

HBO Max Activation Tile Missing

Got rid of my cable TV provider and I tried to login to HBO Max. My wireless "Plan Details" says HBO Max Included. Instructions say login to ATT and click on "Activate HBO Max Tile" which is nowhere to be found. When I login using ATT as my provider, it says "Your subscription cannot be verified".

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

@ATTHelp Thank you for reaching out. I responded, but it must have been too late as you closed the DM. Can you please reach out to me again to resolve this? Thank you. I also left two messages at the number you provided. 

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

@gran667 Would you be willing to share the phone number they gave you? There’s so many of us who need help 

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

I am having the same issue as well. I have a qualifying Att plan but I do not have the activate max tile displayed in my account. I also get the message unable to verify subscription when I try to login using my Att login to max. Who can I contact or direct message to get help? Thanks

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

I am also having issues trying to log into MAX with my ATT account with the error message “cannot verify subscription.” I checked my ATT account and my wireless plan states that MAX is included.

@ATTHelp Could you please direct message me in order to activate my MAX account as I cannot find the HBO MAX activation tile? I would greatly appreciate it as I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for hours.

• 

7 Messages

11 months ago

Hi, just to follow up, I reached out to AT&T Customer Support and they were able to fix this for me. I recommend others to do the same. @Kiana0088 the number I got kept going to voicemail and I didn't get any call backs. I also don't feel comfortable sharing it as it was provided via a DM. However, AT&T customer service fixed this for me and I suggest you reach out to them. I hope you're able to get it fixed as well.

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I contacted customer service. Here's how it went:

1. Via chat, they told me I actually *didn't* qualify but since i got the text they gave me a phone number to call.

2. The automated system kept trying to get me to set up a new subscription. The first actual person I talked to wasn't helpful and said he'd transfer me to Mobility.

3. I was transferred to Land Line. She transferred me to Mobility.

4. Again was told my plan didn't qualify. My account page lists my plan type, which is in the list of plans that include MAX. This person told me the "email" I got was probably spam and wouldn't listen when I kept saying it was a text FROM AT&T. I hung up.

Unless you're really bored I wouldn't waste your time trying to figure this out.

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I am also having issues trying to log into MAX with my ATT account with the error message “cannot verify subscription.” I checked my ATT account and my wireless plan states that MAX is included.

@ATTHelp Could you please direct message me in order to activate my MAX account as I cannot find the HBO MAX activation tile? I would greatly appreciate it as I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for hours.

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

we have spent over 5 hours on the phone on at least 5 occasions trying to get AT&T to get us the Activate MAX tile and honor the agreement they made that we would have HBO MAX for life and they keep bouncing us back and forth to MAX support and AT&T and it's still not resolved. Need help.

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I ended up going into the AT&T STORE and one of their staff resolved the issue. We now have MAX again. 

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I have been going in circles with ATT about the missing HBO Max tile...and i'm getting no where...i've been a customer of ATT since 2009 and i'm seriously thinking of jumping ship and moving to verizon...they have a plan that is cheaper than what i've been paying and I can get Netflex, paramount +, MAX, and AMC +...all of which i'm paying separately for included.  ATT does know about the issue and refuses to resolve it...saying..."I know that it says its included when you look at your account...however...you didn't activate it...and we can't activate it unless it was activated on your account previously"...what kind of sense does that make?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.