Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
Buchansam's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, December 28th, 2018 4:00 PM

ATT Thanks App Login Doesn’t Work

I continuously try to log into the ATT App using my ATT username and correct password. I receive an error message every time. Any solutions?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I can’t get past the authentication when trying to login to the att thanks app. Help please.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Oddly, I had the same issue but when I got to the "incorrect password" page, the web page displayed this number  855.741.0967 and not my own cell number that I had previously added  Has the login page been hacked?  I am concerned that I am sending my password to another another hacked account.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I cannot log into my ATT thanks  App.  I recently left ATT as a wireless customer but am still with Direct Tv

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

4 years ago

Yeah Lar, what about the gift cards that are never available??? Same excuse ?

Mentor

• 

28 Messages

4 years ago

Because it's some scam through AT and T. It hasn't worked in years based on posts from unhappy customers.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

The thing doesnt work. Whether you use the separate app or you log in through my att, it doesnt work. It just keeps asking you to log in, you do, it sends verification code, you think it works, select a deal then it asks you to log in again. Same cycle. Sometimes it gives you a log in error. This has been same for over a yr since it started. I have only been able to participate in one or 2 offers ever

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.