Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need your talk or text logs?
Richardensley's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, May 7th, 2016 4:22 PM

Missing hotspot with Unlimited Data plan

My personal hotspot is missing since I upgraded cell plan to unlimited data.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 years ago

We have been strongly encouraging AT&T's Board on this Forum to take the lead in tethering with unlimited data. They have missed an opportunity to distinguish themselves in the cellular market and have sorely missed the mark. It is time that the stockholders put pressure upon the Board for new and creative leadership. Unfortunately, they have not only not been thinking "outside of the box," but not thinking at all. Verizon is being creative and aggressive. I upgraded my new WiFi card with Verizon to their JetPack AC791L and I have to say that I could not have been more pleased with their service and product. Bill

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

i do have a plan 4g unlimited from verizion have had it for long time one of the origianals use up to 150gigs no throttle down have no ca le or broadband and use hotspot for house connect to lap top stream movies all day long sansung s7  rt now..

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

IF you are one the new $65 dollar unlimited plan art has removed hotspot capability you can downgrade to 45 and hotspot or if u have iOS jailbreak good luck

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Well, somehow, some way, they need to make this available. We have unlimited data yet we can't use it as we wish on all our devices!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 years ago

@LadyPzaz  Your a bit late.  The unlimited plus plan has hot spot.  This plan is 3 months old already.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 Yeah, I see that but that's another $40 per month...I have been their customer for 20 years and have always had personal hotspot so it's inconvenient to say the least!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 years ago

@LadyPzaz wrote:

@lizdance40 Yeah, I see that but that's another $40 per month...I have been their customer for 20 years and have always had personal hotspot so it's inconvenient to say the least!!

@LadyPzaz   I assume you have a grandfathered unlimited plan then.  Have you priced this plan?  For most it's cheaper than the old plan.  Especially if they have TV service.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 Actually, we had a grandfathered value plan but as my family's data needs changed due to work, I recently switched to unlimited choice. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

It's easy you want hot.spot.you pay more.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

@LadyPzaz wrote:

@LadyPzaz   I assume you have a grandfathered unlimited plan then.  Have you priced this plan?  For most it's cheaper than the old plan.  Especially if they have TV service.

Which is $30 more, (not $40). And you get HBO go free, $25 discount off TV services if you have ATT TV service, roaming with the plan in Mexico and Canada, full speed data, and the afore mentioned hotspot on your phones.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.