For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
Tsyuni's profile

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, November 20th, 2021 9:13 PM

Closed

iPhone 13 Pro can't send or receive SMS

Hello,

Since 11/15/21 I have been unable to send or receive any SMS messages on my iPhone 13 Pro. When I try, it says "Not Delivered." When I am sent an SMS, it doesn't show up at all (I had my friend who has an Android send me a text while she was next to me.) This issue happens no matter where I am (at home, work, anywhere.) Everything else on the phone works fine. My data works, and I can send and receive calls from iPhones or Androids. The issue seemed to start when I switched my plan from Unlimited Extra to Unlimited Elite. For troubleshooting, I have tried the following so far:

1. Had my SIM card changed

2. Made sure AT&T has the right IMEI on file for my device

3. Reset my network settings multiple times

4. Made sure my iOS software is up to date

5. Made sure my messaging settings are correct (turned on send as SMS, etc.)

6. Called tech support for over an hour and they cannot figure it out!

If anyone else has had this issue, what fixed it? At this point I honestly am considering changing providers, because I need to be able to send and receive text messages from more than just other iPhones. It seems as though AT&T cannot fix the issue. I have been unable to login to some of my accounts as well because two-factor authentication uses SMS.  

Thank you.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

2 years ago

@lilyll1  As I mentioned above, about 5 months ago, it's more than likely a corrupted setting on your account somewhere that a Senior Manager from the Office of the President will probably have to have someone on the team fix. It's beyond what Phone Support can do. File a complaint with the BBB especially if you can't get 2FA messages.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.