For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
GloSamOTuks's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 16th, 2018 5:48 PM

International Texting for Prepaid ATT Phone.

I have a iPhone 6, 64GB , IOS 13. I have been a prepaid customer for ATT for 3 years and I have no complains until recently. 3 weeks ago, I've noticed that when an out going text sent to an Internation destination area code +(679) approved as one of the unlimited destination via my prepaid plan, my party on the other end have not received my text. I've tried other friends and families numbers too as well and to no avail, they did not receive my text. I had to use another texting app which uses my data to receive and send text. I've exhausted my time and energy calling ATT, with wait time plus troubleshooting by ATT agent tech on the other end, until to date my problem as stipulated on the subject above hasn't been resolved.

Your kind assistance or help on the above subject is highly appreciated.I hope to hear from anyone soon before I make a switch to another carrier which I do not want to do.

Thank You

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@GloSamOTuks This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support and definitely not tech support. For prepaid support, your only option is to call. Unfortunately, there may not be anything ATT can do to help. Text messages are not guaranteed to be delivered and the problem could be with the receiving carrier. Are the intended recipients able to text you? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you,  for your reply above @sandblaster, I apologise for posting the above on this forum. Families are able to text me, but my text aren't able to get through.

It was going on fine for the past three years until lately.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.