For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need your talk or text logs?
LeAnn66's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, April 16th, 2017 7:49 PM

How to access HBO with unlimited plus plan

Just saw a commercial on TV about the unlimited plus plan now including HBO. I have the unlimited plus plan, do how do I access HBO? I tried it from the Direct TV app and also downloaded HBO GO. Both said I can't watch because I don't subscribe.. please help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Having the same.issue. apparently no one at the company is capable of helping me. @AT&T catch me at Verizon because I'm done with you guys here

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

5 years ago

Did anyone actually read the solution post?   

WatchTV activation is only for the most current unlimited and more premium plans.  The older Unlimited plus activates free HBO through DirecTV Now, as published.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I finally got someone on the phone who was able to help. In my case I hadn't selected my "premium" channel through my unlimited plan. I used my PC and logged into WatchTV, selected the "Package" option and then selected HBO from the available channels. I was then immediately able to login to hbogo.com.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Unfortunately Direct TV Now is not listed as a provider anymore, only Direct TV - which is causing a lot of confusion. 

If you have ATT Unlimited Plus, you will NOT be able to access HBO Go although we were promised HBO Go for life. You will struggle trying to sign in with a provider (Direct TV NOW), which is no longer there. I could not figure it out as it would constantly give me an error. Tried using ATT Now, ATT TV, ATT Watch TV, Direct TV as providers to no avail.

ATT Unlimited Plus is an older plan that they are trying to get rid of. You need to upgrade your ATT Unlimited Plus to ATT Unlimited & More Plan, which will let you activate your ATT Watch TV log in, which is the provider you will use for your HBO Go app. 

Step 1, check to see if you have the Unlimited Plus or Unlimited & More plan. If you still have Plus, make the upgrade (should be slightly cheaper with the same, if not better benefits).

Step 2, after making the upgrade, activate your ATT Watch TV by logging into ATTWATCHTV.com

Step 3, open HBO Go app and sign in by scrolling through the providers and click on ATT Watch TV - log in with your credentials

Step 4, enjoy HBO Go 🙂 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

5 years ago

Please don’t suggest people have to change plans.  This is a fixable problem.  

https://forums.att.com/t5/Account-Features/At-amp-t-changing-my-contract-features-without-notifying-me/m-p/6022955

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Is the HBO with premium wireless able to watch LIVE?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have hbo with cell premium service I have HBO GO working.  Question can I watch HBO live anyway?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

4 years ago

@Dondaleyjr   1.  There is no benefit to watching live.  2.  No.  Not unless you subscribe to a live TV service through At&t.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.