Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need your talk or text logs?
stephanygoodwin11's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 1st, 2013 11:45 PM

Can my husband or wife read my texts online?

Christmas is coming & im working with his mom to get him gifts. My question is, we are on a family plan. Can he log into att.com & READ our messages? Or will it only show that ive been talking to his mom & what times i have been messaging her?

Thanks!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How can i see my deleted massage numbers please help

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 years ago

@Freinds   Messages are only on your phone unless you signed up for Back up and Sync.  Message Back up and sync cannot be set up without the user knowing and without you setting up a password.  

@Thabang   If you delete a text, it’s gone.   It would be deleted from the back up as well.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

So if I deleted a text my husband can't go to At&t online or in the store and get a printout of the message content? Only the date/time/phone #'s? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Can my husband see what apps. I have or read my messages if we rbon the same account

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 years ago

@Leigh76 wrote:

Can my husband see what apps. I have or read my messages if we rbon the same account

No.  Usage looks like this...

B30EF24A-6661-4F31-915C-7AA87E279EF3.jpegIMG_3228.JPG

2 Attachments

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Here’s how to know for sure if your spouse is really cheating on you or not.I was introduced to hacklordwiz at gmail dot com,he’s a professional hacker and computer systems analyst,i contacted him and told him what i needed and he decided to help me out,i paid for the service and he delivered in perfect timing.I was able to listen to my husbands calls and read his text messages,it turned out my husband was a serial cheater after all,i was devastated to find out about the news but at the same time i was happy to find out early enough to know that i deserve better and move on with my life!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

If I ask for a print out of my text messages at the AT&T store, how much info will it show? And how far back does it go?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

6 years ago

@Purplepeggy wrote:

If I ask for a print out of my text messages at the AT&T store, how much info will it show? And how far back does it go?

Not possible.   The stores are not how you access your usage reports. 

You can access your usage reports online.  It shows numbers, dates and times only.  

Postpaid customers have 16 months usage in the My ATT Account. 

Prepaid customers can access 6 months usage.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

so how do we recover the time, dates, and phone numbers

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.