Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need to update email settings?
kimosowiec60's profile

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 8th, 2024 5:21 PM

Closed

Not receiving emails

Yesterday I tried to send my husband an email and he never received it.  This was from my outlook account.  I then tried sending it using my gmail account and he did not receive that one either.  I was however able to send a file using dropbox and he did get that email.  He has no blocked email addresses.  Today I received a message on my outlook account that said: 

Your message wasn't delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message, the recipient's email system refused to accept a connection from your email system.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system is refusing connections from your email server. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For Email Admins
No connection could be made because the target computer actively refused it. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the remote host - that is, one with no server application running. 

We access using yahoo.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Not receiving all incoming messages

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.