Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
Email

Email

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(3706)
test post

Every post I've written so far has been deleted.  Just testing to see if I can post at all

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Upgrade ATT email

How do I upgrade email?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Your AT&T Access ID is temporarily locked

ATT Seriously, ATT sends me an email stating that they have temporarily locked my account for unknown reason to an email account they have locked. Lets think about this. ATT is sending email informing me they have locked my account to an email account that is locked. Fortunately I tried resettin

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The dreaded 205 error code - Information from the AT&T Community

Learn what is going on and what need to do to secure & update your email account Update AT&T is no longer able to provide verbal password resets due to security reasons. For both free and current internet subscribers, you can reset it online. For free accounts, security questions and recov

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Secure Mail Key Added Without My Permission

For the 2nd time now a secure mail key has been added to my AT&T email account without me initiating or requesting this to happen. I have a screencap of it but I cannot reach anyone at AT&T (I don't pay for any services - this is a free email account). Unfortunately I do still have a couple

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Emails are getting kicked back

All of a sudden emails from att.net, sbcglobal.net are getting kicked back to sender. what is the issue now??

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Be the first to reply

(20)
Unable to login, forgot password and security questions

I have spent the last 3 days trying to access my email. I got a message saying that my password needed to be changed as it may have been compromised. I am unable to do that since I forgot my answers to the security questions. And now it tells me that my password doesn't even match my email address.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Error Message in Currently Email

When I try to open the "Unread" folder, I get the following error message: "An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list" Tried logout/login, PC restart.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

ATT/Yahoo internal redirect at sign in

It's been a week and no email access. At sign in - the user name and password is recognised and accepted.  No error message, no denial of access.  The 'sign in' screen redirects 4-5 times.  Including: "oidc.idp.???  , "sign in", "sign out", ATT.Yahoo.Att.net,  and more - re

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Yahoo Mail login issues

When I try to login to my yahoo mail, it says "successful logout" and closes. If I click start over from error message, it takes me to same page. I have cleared my cookies and browsing data along with trying a different browser. Same error on Chrome and Edge.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Upcoming Email Features?

what are some of the upcoming email related features??**edited

Questions

• AT&T Mail

I need help resetting password for my att email

Can you send me a secure way to reset my password for my att email? I can’t login and the security questions to reset aren’t working.  I no longer am getting an option to get a code texted to my cell associated with my email, so I can’t reset it that way either.  

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Trending Accepted Solutions

(31)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Suspicious email

I got an email saying they were att that I need to verify my email with something to download and a link. is this right?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.