Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Mail Features

AT&T Mail Features

Learn about attachments, calendars, contacts & more.

(48)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email Not Working - Troubleshooting Information from AT&T

Login and Email Solutions Resolve issues like: Password Issues Login/ Sign-in Issues Webmail solutions Compatible Browsers Email going to trash Client setup help POP Settings Spellcheck Mail Delivery Error Announcement: If you received an email to set up password recovery options

Questions

undeground sevice

need underground service dept. Need to have a pedestal relocated. With new fence installed phone box is now in my yard.

Questions

Forwarding prodigy.net or att.net email?

My dad has dementia and I am trying to help my mom forward his legacy prodigy.net (sigh, yes, I know) email to my mom's gmail. As everyone on this forum knows, the old prodigy, bellsouth.net, sbcglobal.net, etc accounts are all now handled through currently.com and yahoo.com. Yahoo mail no longe

Questions

Empty out Inbox

How can I empty out the whole INBOX in one shot?

Questions

Mail going to spam box

since switching to AT&T my banking and other legitimate email is now going right to my Apple Mail junk box instead of the inbox and I cannot figure out how to fix this. I created a rule to move anything from the junk box to the inbox but that doesn't work.

Questions

can't send emails to bellsouth.net or att.net email addresses from my company domain

When sending emails to bellsouth.net or att.net email addresses from my company domain only, I get the following kickback message: "Requested gave this error. Requested action not taken, mailbox name not allowed" My company domain is zevcohen.com. We are not on any email block lists that I can fin

Questions

Merge Att account with yahoo or gmail

IK have had an ATT account forever and it has been my main email. Recently it seems like att is falling apart.  I have to change my password every 3-4 weeks and it is a total pain to do so.  On changing my password it wants to text a code but the numbers it has are very very very old.&nbs

Questions

I get an error trying to add to my contacts list

I never had a problem adding contacts to my email account until today. Now all my contacts are gone and when I try to add new ones, I get an error indicating I cannot add a contact. I cannot find any information to help. Please help!

Questions

Suggestions For AT&T/Yahoo and All Email Customers

Suggestion for AT&T/Yahoo: Why don't you just put us out of our misery by getting out of the email business altogether?  It's obvious you don't want to be in the business.  You're not very good at it.  Incompetent may be a better word to describe it.  Especially when you loc

Questions

bounce back

Today several people have reported bounce backs when they email me at my bellsouth.net address I cannot figure out why. Please help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I unmerge AT&T and Yahoo email accounts?

You may have been notified that your E-mail account is about to get unmerged. You may have had a merged account where your AT&T E-mail and Yahoo E-mail were merged into a single account, which allowed the password and inboxes to be shared. If you are not sure if you have a merged account, it

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.