Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Mail Features

AT&T Mail Features

Learn about attachments, calendars, contacts & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(679)
Email address

When I send a email the person receiving my email shows it was sent by Yahoo. How do I change it so it shows it was sent by my email address, not just yahoo?

Questions

Move my emails.

I'm trying to move all my email messages to my new account before my ATT account closes.

Questions

My email is not working

I am not receiving emails and my contact list is gone. Is there a way to fix this. The email I am referring to is [email scrubbed]

Questions

Numerous spam emails including some that are not addressed to me

In the past 2 months I have been receiving JUNK emails offering me all kinds of products and free gifts. Some of these emails are not even addressed to me. I keep clicking on the "report as spam" button but that doesn't seem to have reduced or stopped them. What is the "report as spam" button s

Questions

Deleted unwanted email address

It seems IMPOSSIBLE to delete an unwanted email account with att. I’ve been going in circles for hours. PLEASE help. The customer service representatives continuously state there is “no way to delete an account”. This is obviously false. Can someone please help? Horrible customer service. ***I follo

Questions

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

sbcglobal.net email account retrieval

Can I find my old sbcglobal.net email account if I sign up on att.com email? I am specifically searching for emails from July 2012. My email address was [email scrubbed] and have no clue what my password is anymore.

Questions

All my email is going into my archive folder

Beginning yesterday all of my new email is ending up in my archive folder. This is happening on the Yahoo site and therefore my cell phone and home computer are having them filtered into different folders instead of the inbox.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to move email folders to a new email

How do i move my email folders to another email or even to another computer or to a flash drive?

Questions

Getting spam at att.net

I have an sbcglobal.net email. For the past two weeks, I am getting up to 10 phishing emails a day in my inbox all directed to an att.net email. How can I rectify this?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(126)
Unlock my IPhone ATT

I keep getting this message! The phone is locked to ATT, it only works with this network, the phone is not on installment plan, I purchased the device at ATT in Full my credit didn’t allow me to finance, as I added a new line to my account. My device meets all eligibility for device unlock request,

Questions

• Wireless

Email address

When I send a email the person receiving my email shows it was sent by Yahoo. How do I change it so it shows it was sent by my email address, not just yahoo?

Questions

AT&T Dispute submitted / No response

Would appreciate any HELP from anyone including AT&T support. I upgraded (1 of 4) lines under my Family Plan to iPhone 13 Pro.  AT&T did not send Fed/X box for the return of the 256 Gb iPhone 10 I upgraded for several months - despite two reminder calls I made; got the box;  send

Questions

• Wireless

Hotspot

I am over my minutes on the data for the hotspot. I would like to add more data for I still have 2 days before my billing cycle.  I need my internet so I thought I could just add 10 g to my plane to make sure I get through the weekend.  I can not find were I can do that at.

Questions

• Wireless

Fiber not in my area

There used to be signs up down the road from my house for att fiber yet the only internet option for my area is comcast which i hate but i want the 5gig fiber internet for my house and i cant because att never ran the lines and they need to i live in west monroe,la

Questions

• Internet

Broadband Light

The broadband light on my router is solid red. I have unplugged my router several times to try and restart it but the same red light comes on for broadband. What do I need to do?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(169)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all