Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(300)
Why are my boss' emails to me bouncing back?

Hi!  My business email address is [email scrubbed].  When my boss sends an email to me from his address,  [email scrubbed], it might bounce back.  The same happens with the address of his admin assistant, [email scrubbed].  These are intermittent problems, but definitely problems.  I have not had a

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Not found on accelerator

Can't log into my *@sbcglobal.net mail on the Yahoo site. Keep getting sent to the "Not Found on Accelerator" error page. Done all the suggested fixes: Re-set the pass word Cleared the cookies and cashe Tired other browsers Tired other devices Tired on different wireless account Tried on my

Questions

Email: CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I receive this error every couple of weeks and have to go through the process. It had not done this before and I see no evidence of a breached account.  I see folks having this same error as well.  What can I do to resolve this issue?  Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessf

Questions

Set Up Email on Android Phones

How with regular email program that comes with it? Right now settings are the following: User [email scrubbed] Password:  Correct one used, tried 3 or 4 times Port : 110 Tried 995, 993 Server: inbound.att.net Security Type: SSL/TLS Delete from Server? POP3 Then it does not Validate.  So wh

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Care Code 205.4 Hmmmmm/User ID

Hi there! I have the same problem as ScubaGurl from her post dated 5/3/22 so hoping someone can help me here!  Can't get into my bellsouth.net email either and receive the Care Code 205.4 saying " Hmmm that isn't the ID you use for this service.  Try signing in with another ID"  And

Questions

outbound.att.net will not accept an email from Mac MAIL

I acquired a new secure key for wife's [email scrubbed] and it still doesn't send.  Problem began about a week ago. This is an existing account - many years ...

Questions

Bellsouth.net email not recognizing my login info (Care Code: 205.4)

My bellsouth.net email just stopped working for no good reason. I have tried to reset the password multiple times and even ATT tech support is unable to help at the moment. I was escalated up two tiers and they checked to make sure there are no website issues. They had me try to login from multiple

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email Not Working - Troubleshooting Information from AT&T

Login and Email Solutions Resolve issues like: Password Issues Login/ Sign-in Issues Webmail solutions Compatible Browsers Email going to trash Client setup help POP Settings Spellcheck Mail Delivery Error Announcement: If you received an email to set up password recovery options

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Care Code 205.2 [LU003]

I have had this error code for FOUR MONTHS NOW. I cannot access my account any of the ways AT&T suggested online.  How can I get AT&T to clear this  message?  How can I talk to a human?  Why won't this message clear away?  I have important info on this account, like

Questions

Unable to email AT&T domains. Requests sent to abuse_rbl address since 01/21 have gone unanswered.

Back in January of 2021 we switched ISPs and therefore got a new public IP address. After making this switch, none of our users are able to email any AT&T owned domains. We are a medical facility and are trying to communicate with our patients who have AT&T email addresses. We have sent many

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I cannot log into my at&t account or email on my laptop. I keep getting the error code CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] no matter what I do.  I am using chrome and have cleared my cash and cookies.  I am however able to see email on my cell phone.  Please help!

Questions

Yahoo Mail Account - sbcglobal.net message says: "account is out-of-date"

I tried the auto-solution - Fix it and it does nothing! Searched a multitude of AT&T sites to no avail.  Has anyone had this same problem and how was it resolved? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

bellsouth, is this spam?

I am receiving this: BELLSOUTH VERIFICATION <[email scrubbed]> To:undisclosed-recipients:; Mon, May 23 at 7:08 AM Dear Valued User,We're writing to let you know that we have upgraded our login server database. on Monday, May 23rd, 2022.You're required to verify if your Bellsouth Emai

Questions

undeground sevice

need underground service dept. Need to have a pedestal relocated. With new fence installed phone box is now in my yard.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Cannot log into email

After updating my computer, I tried to log into my email account but was denied - no I hadn't logged out or changed the password. I clicked Forgot Password to reset it, but my only option to receive a new code was an email address I no longer have access to, and I couldn't remember one of the securi

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.