Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Mail

AT&T Mail

Learn to setup, manage and use your AT&T Mail.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(2877)
I cannot receive email from a specific email account

I am having issue receiving emails from one specific company. I was able to receive two emails last month from them and the email has been added as my contact. I also checked that it is not in the blocked email. This email is to receive a reset password link. The sender company confirmed that it is

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't log into SBCGLOBAL.net Email

We've been trying to log into our sbcglobal.net email. The browser looks like it's trying to go there, but always returns to the same page. I removed it from my Yahoo mail account thinking I could re-add it to take care of the problem, but it won't connect as noted previously.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] Error keeps happening on my account

I keep getting this message from ATT, but I am not logging to the web email multiple times. i use 3 different devices, 3 two computers and a phone.    Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE COD

Questions

sbcglobal.net

Why can't I get into my sbcglobal.net mail? Att always takes me to currently.com mail and I don't want that.  I have used sbcglobal.net for many years and want to access my mail. Sharon Schander 817-690-5979

Questions

Unable to login and change password to sbcglobal email account

Hi, I am unable to access my sbcglobal email account. I have tried clearing the cache, tried different browsers, and called custer service with inconclusiveresults. I was able to login into my master account and disable the troubled account for the time being as precautionary measure. I've had SBC

Questions

POP3 server won't let me log in

I've been using Outlook to read my email for over 20 years and it mysteriously stopped working on August 4th, 2022. I've reset the Secure Mail Key several times, but simply cannot log in to the POP3 server.  Webmail works fine.  Everyone at AT&T wants to tell me how to set up Outlook

Questions

Using Outlook with Yahoo - sbcglobal.net email

Is it possible to set up Outlook to utilize my sbcglobal.net e mail? I have tried various configurations but are unable to make it work. Thanks

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Can't Access Pacbell Email

About a week ago I tried to log into my pacbell.net email through Yahoo as I always have for years. It asked for my logon information and when I entered it, it said my password was incorrect. I knew it wasn't but doubled checked and entered it again. Still came up with error message my password was

Questions

Email password reset

What if we forgot password and does not have a number to get a text t confirm identity or no longer have access to the email for password resets

Questions

Can no longer access any ATT email account on iPhone 6

Starting this week, when I try to use either the native email app or login directly through web browser to mail.yahoo.com I cannot get connected. When using the browser to access mail.yahoo, I get the following message: "Something's gone wrong Let's try this again.  If you were using an app cl

Questions

Import email from old snet.net account

In order to open my att.net account I was required to cancel my snet.net account. Is there any way to retrieve my old email?

Questions

Reset sub account password

I can't reset 1 of my sub account passwords. When I try & reset it says Hmmmm can't reset password. No valid account info. I chatted & called the digital assistance people & they were no help. Said I can't reset it, they can't give me a temporary password anymore as it changed as of 9/1/

Questions

sbcglobal email

I cannot log into my sbcglobal email. I know the password, but when I try to sign in, it redirects me to att sign in page, and then it says I have entered the incorrect password too many times I really need to get into my email ASAP as I have important messages for work and need to get in now

Questions

How can I resolve Not Found on Accelerator message?

Hello, I'm unable to access my AT&T email account for several days now. I've had this account for many years. I've spent multiple hours on the phone with AT&T trying to resolve the issue as well as countless hours trying to research the issue on the internet. I have tried resetting my passwo

Questions

Email Accounts

We start up our browser at the att/yahoo page, it comes up in Spanish and is telling us that we are in Panama. The work around that was to use https://currently.att.yahoo.com/ as our home page. Now we cannot get into our SBCGLOBAL accounts.  HELP Roy Beals [email scrubbed] [email scr

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.