For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
tkaggie04's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 21st, 2017 12:32 AM

Hacked Email - Spam Subscription Emails

All of the sudden on Monday I started getting tons of spam related emails in my inbox saying that my subscription is confirmed, my purchase or delivery is confirmed, and I haven't signed up for anything.  The messages are in every language from English, to Arabic, to European, and ranges from subscription confirmations to magazines, blogs, purchase sites, and everything under the sun.  I haven't been to any random sites, and I have no idea how to stop getting all of these random spam-like emails constantly.  It's hundreds daily.

I continue to send them all to spam, but they continue to come in constantly even after I've sent specific emails to spam.  Does anyone know how to make this stop??

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’ve received tons of them too, (not to mention texts) and after reporting them to to the company involved, and the reportphising.apwg.org site, i delete them, after I make a copy. Ive tried to report them to AT@T, but they won’t do anything.

In looking over these multiple emails, involving multiple companies, i have determined the common denominator is AT&T!

I do not get these on my gmail accounts. I’ve changed my passwords on those accounts multiple times, and have now changed my logins to a gmail account, as much as i can. It’s a tedious process. Changing passwords does not stop the emails.

When I contacted AT@t several times about these and also the text spams, their response was that they would only look into it if the email or text came frome an att address. Yeah, that’s helpful. These came from other countries, but I am a AT&T customer, and pay lots of money for them to protect my identity, and look into these issues and come up with ways to stop them. I guess the answer is going to gmail. AT@T fraud services are a joke.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi

[email scrubbed]

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.