For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
kwood1118's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 11th, 2019 9:41 PM

Closed

Can't download AT&T Security Suite powered by McAffee

I get a message stating that I am ineligible for this download. However, I AM eligible, and have verified this with ATT.

The things I've already tried per request thru online chat with ATT:

uninstalled previous version of McAffee and rebooted computer

installed Mozilla Firefox, and tried thru that browser

Any other ideas?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Will someone contact me about this?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Guess not.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm getting the same result. Any fix to this yet?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am not able to download the ATT Internet Security Suite. I have 300 MBPS internet connection and tried calling helpdesk 2 times. Everytime I get the same response that the User ID is an issue (which is NOT)

Getting below message while trying to log in -

The AT&T Internet Security Suite is only available to AT&T High Speed Internet and DSL customers at this time.
To learn more, or to place an order for AT&T Internet products, please visit att.com/dsl.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am getting the same error regardless of browser. I had to refresh a computer and need to reinstall ISS, but it is not working

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been trying to download Security Suite for 4 days now with no luck just the "We're Sorry" page. Just got off of the phone with AT&T Tech and after 47 minutes they gave up. They couldn't solve it.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Don't TAG my comment saying the issue is "SOLVED" because it's not. Every time I try to login to download it just kicks me back out to the sign in screen. I have fiber with gig internet speeds and I'm thinking of switching back to Cablevision. At least the representatives there don't pretend to solve the problem by just pretending to. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

dmmartinez,

I had the same problem as you where I could not download the app. I changed browsers and was finally able to download and install the McAfee package. I hope this helps.

grammymidge

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

I have same issue on a Mac.  Tried Chrome and Safari, and get same message.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My issue was resolved by unregistering my username completely. It seems as though when I signed up for att two accounts were created. Att cancelled the first one which I created an account at att.net/uverse and activated the second one under the same username. When I would attempt to log in I would receive all the errors listed in this thread. I called in multiple times and most of the reps didn’t know what was going on. Eventually technical support noticed the issue and a Representative at inverse knew what needed to be done. She escalated the ticket to a department that deleted that removed the other account information by forcing the new separate account to reregister. As soon as this was done I was able to access the site and download the security suite. 
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.