Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
heres2u's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 2:12 AM

Can't access email account anymore

I have had my free email account for years.  I tried to log on a few days ago and it won't let me. I've tried every suggestion given online through troubleshooting, but no luck. I've tried to talk to someone over the phone, no luck.  I've even chatted online with someone, no luck.  I think I've been hacked. I'm expecting some very important email messages.  Pease help.  This is my primary email address.....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Change your 

Incoming and out going settings

Get rid of the att.net

Change to

yahoo.com

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have had this problem off and on for awhile.  The one thing that seems to work for me is if I can find the area where they ask for Account Number.  Then I can get in.  Today I am having trouble finding the place to enter account number.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i have not been able to get into my email for several days. my password is correct and it say ID and password not correct. I know it is correct, I am paying AT&T U verse and can not get an English speaking assistant  for help. If I can't get help I will get another provider,  Would like an answer please. thank you sincerely, Willie Wells.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I CAN NOT LOG INTO MY ATT.NET EMAIL.

VERY FRUSTATING. H0W CAN I GET HELP. I CANNOT REMEMBER MY SECURITY ANSWERS. IT HAS BEEN SO LONG.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have not been able to get into my email for several days. my password is correct and it say ID and password not correct. I know it is correct,

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.