Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
Pluff Daddy's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 28th, 2014 9:26 PM

Cancel dial up service and keep email address active (open portal)

It is my understanding that I can cancel my dial-up internet account with AT&T but keep my email account @att.net active at no charge.  Is this true?  If so, how do I go about this?  Thank you.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

If you get a refund, let me know.  But I doubt it!  Glad to help.  ArnieA

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I want to keep all my @prodigy.net e-mail addresses. I want to know what e-mail addresses that I currently have.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I do not want to quick using[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]@prodigy.net

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi Joe,

I have had a Prodigy.net account for 20 years. I had AT&T for 2 years but they could not provide consistent service

Someone last week hacked into my Prodigy email sent hundred of emails to anyone who ever sent me an email address...

But I am now locked out do to the change in the password..

I cannot seem to recover my password from all the attempts I have made.

Numerous call/chats with AT&T obviously to no avail.

I do not know who may be able to provide a solution... When I did speak to chat support my security question was what is your favorite restaurant...I have no clue that was over 15 years ago!

Can you or anyone provide a solution.. I would forever be grateful!

All my business accounts are in my email. As each days go by I loose money......HELP!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

The number to call is 866-435-3264.  Worked like a charm!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Please try these IMAP settings

inbound use: imap.mail.att.net port 993 (currently set)
outbound use: smtp.mail.att.net port# 465 (currently used) else try 587

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

This worked for me to go to the main email account and list all sub-accounts in prodigy.net domain

login from https://www.att.com/my/#/login

(used the main prodigy email as the id and the old password from yahoo era - it took that)

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

That rate got increased .... Now they (at&t i.e. old SBC) charge 25.95 per month

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Hi. Did you ever resolve this? I am still in the chat..phone.. endless loop. Now for 25 a month.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.