Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
mehranh's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 10th, 2018 10:55 AM

AT&T Yahoo Email Account suspended

I have been receiving emails on my ATT.net account uneventfully.  This morning at 6:30 AM I was locked out of my account.  Below is the message I get.  

"You no longer have access to your AT&T Yahoo! account m******h@att.net because your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended. If you want to continue using your AT&T Yahoo! ID m******h@att.net, please call AT&T Customer Service to reactivate your AT&T Yahoo! service."

Can you help?  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I hope the above information is helpful.  It worked for me, but it took a while on the phone.  Then afterwards, I got an invoice that I had been instructed to ignore.  Ignoring it only resulted in another invoice.  Then I spent a long time on the phone getting that resolved.  Good luck.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Call 1-877-353-6972. These people can fix your problem quickly.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I found 1-877-353-6972 helped me quickly.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have two old dial up prodigy accounts that worked fine until Tuesday, June 4, 2019.

They are both suspended, no explanation of any kind. Att reactivation can provide a way to recover passwords, I can log onto att.net, but the email envelope has a red error icon and will not work.

I have been on the phone 20 hours, some with Yahoo, most with att. I am referred to the billing dept by the reactivation department. Neither department knows how to lift the suspension. If I could recover my email folders, I would abandon these accounts after I notify all parties of the new email. But I can't send or receive email.

Can you help?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Same thing happened to me… my account was suspended with no explanation.
The final solution did come from someone in the billing department for the “dial-up” service.
Her explanation was that my account was not being billed for any “dial-up” service. But an automated billing computer didn’t understand this and was continuing to accrue unpaid bills to my account. At some point, the amount became so great that the computer took action and suspended my account.
The person in billing had to go back and clear all the incorrect, unpaid billings and then she could reactivate my email account.

Hope this helps.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Bert Murphy

Thank you so much for your reply. After many calls listening to the automated answer system, then asking the agent if they knew about suspended free email addresses I got a person that said give me the email, he said yes it was suspended and then said it was fixed. Talk about an anticlimax. Thanks again

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.