Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help with your equipment?
Malourie's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 27th, 2017 8:19 PM

Closed

Personal web page editing

I haven't logged on to edit my personal web pages for quite some time, and have lost the login information.

I see my old web page has been transferred to ***

Can I still edit these pages?

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Sorry, 

My question was do the grandfathered att personal web pages still editable?

It looks like mine was transferred to an atwebpages host with no login info.

2 Messages

14 days ago

Ah, I understand your question now. Regarding the AT&T personal web pages, they were once offered as a service by AT&T to its customers, allowing them to create and host personal websites. However, as of my last update, AT&T discontinued this service, and existing pages were transitioned to other hosting platforms like atwebpages.com.

Regarding the editability of these transferred pages, it largely depends on the specific terms of the transition and the hosting platform's policies. Typically, when services are discontinued or transferred, there may be limitations on editing or accessing the content, especially if login information is lost.

In your case, if your AT&T personal web page was transferred to atwebpages.com and you've lost your login information, your ability to edit the pages may be restricted. However, it's worth exploring options for account recovery or contacting atwebpages.com support for assistance. They may be able to provide guidance on regaining access to your account or offer alternative solutions for editing your web pages.

Since the specifics can vary based on individual circumstances and the platform's policies, reaching out to atwebpages.com support would be the best course of action for personalized assistance and guidance. For more information, feel free to ask me on this website.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

14 days ago

7yo thread.  Closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.